Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Warhammer 40k

IkonicIkonic Member UncommonPosts: 310

Anyone seen any other news on this than whats been posted on Vigil Games website?

Comments

• QuantumQrackQuantumQrack Member UncommonPosts: 81

I haven't heard any new news about it lately.  Maybe they are quietly working on it.  I hope so, I am very interested in this title as an MMO.

• 0tak1n90tak1n9 Member Posts: 54

sorry my ignorance, but is there a warhammer 40k mmo in the palnning? that would be sooooo awesome. i never could understand, why they are making a warhammer fantasy mmo. just another wow-like game (and yes, I realize that wc originally was inspired by warhammer)

• x3rx3sx3rx3s Member Posts: 53

It wouldn't be a good idea to release a 40k MMO anywhere near the release of WAR... so I wouldn't expect to see it until a couple of years after WAR at least.

True. Then Blizz probably releases WOS ^^

• sh4dowst4lkrsh4dowst4lkr Member Posts: 208

What I long for is a good, awesome modern ranged combat MMO, I hope this works out, still though I have Stargate Worlds to look forward to.

Stargate Worlds ?! gotta check that out. I agree with you: a modern and ranged combat mmo with B.F.Gs. would be awesome