Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Guild Making

maguseomaguseo Member Posts: 39

What would be better joining a guild or creating a guild of my own?  and what are the benefits of being a Guild Leader?image

Comments

• FenikkusuFenikkusu Member Posts: 20

Youll be able to make your choice when the game goes live. At the moment there probly isnt much for guilds.

• ko1oko1o Member UncommonPosts: 117
    bah, i'd rather join one =/

Ko1o

• RJCoxRJCox Member Posts: 2,686

It really all comes down to what type of person you are. Being a Guild Leader really has not actual benefits, except for the personal satisfaction of a job well done, if you indeed manage to do the job well. I've been leading guilds as long as I've been playing these kinda games, and I must be doing something right because people seem to like me enough to follow me to whatever game I go to so they can continue to be in my guild. We've had guilds in EQ, AO, DAoC, SWG, Horizons, Shadowbane, L2 and CoH just to name a few. Several of my officers have been with me for like 4 years now.

But it definitely takes a dedicated person to be the Leader of a guild, especially if you want that guild to ever be more than just a small group of close friends or whatever.

Richard J. Cox
    "There were much of the beautiful, much of the wanton, much of the bizarre, something of the terrible, and not a little of that which might have excited disgust."

• maguseomaguseo Member Posts: 39
    oo i see ty....are u guys gonna make a guild in WoW cause if u are maybe i will join and then later on branch off and make my own guild theirfore a guild alliance grows. O yeah...i have another question in WoW can guilds ally with otehr guild or anythign similar to that?

• MDruidMDruid Member Posts: 82

Its better to joiin a guild personally all teh guilds I made have suceeded only as family guilds in which all characters are registered in it.

Guns don't kill people, idiots do!
    My Website
    MDruid Comics

Guns don't kill people, idiots do!
    My Website
    MDruid Comics