Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Internet boarders own scammer

NiaxNiax Member Posts: 84

http://www.houston-imports.com/forums/showthread.php?t=437458

Its horrible what they did to this guy.

Comments

• OWNED!   

• Rikimaru_XRikimaru_X Member UncommonPosts: 11,718

WOW! This guy got owned. Even though 4+  years ago me and some friends went to a kid's house, busted his computer, stole his xbox, and roughed him up for calling us "ni**ers" in Halo 2 (he thought we lived in NY when we was only 15 miles away from his house)....this is even better than what we did.

-In memory of Laura "Taera" Genender. Passed away on Aug/13/08-
    |
    RISING DRAGOON ~AION US ONLINE LEGION for Elyos

• ZorvanZorvan Member CommonPosts: 8,912

Originally posted by Rikimaru_X

WOW! This guy got owned.

Riki, admitting to a home invasion robbery is probably not the smartest thing to do on a publically viewable forum.

And while the pizza prnks and so forth would have been more than enough, I think they went a little to far with the sex ads, pedophile posters, and trying to get him fired crap.

Originally posted by Zorvan

WOW! This guy got owned.

Riki, admitting to a home invasion robbery is probably not the smartest thing to do on a publically viewable forum.

LOL! I'm in the clear with that.  I talked to his mom that exact day. Says he deserves it (and didn't press charges)...we found that kinda scary though. The guy has learned a good lesson and I see him from time to time....It's another story in itself though. I was kinda reckless back then though.

|

• NeptusNeptus Member UncommonPosts: 988

Oh man that's funny freakin' stuff man...
    Me and some friends did that once to a friend of mine for fun.
    But we only did one little thing, this is just way too much lol.

Neptus - FFXI - Pandemonium
    Neptus - WoW - Detheroc

• GodliestGodliest Member Posts: 3,486

• desj16desj16 Member Posts: 22

Wow, while that guy deserved some of what came his way, a lot of it was a bit overboard.

• QazeQaze Member Posts: 247

Man if I were that guy I'd probably just commit suicide.

OMG ROFL

Qaze - Atheist, Nihilist, Sadist.
    WinRAR.rar
    Mudkip Video

image Xfire= Qaze3000 - Add me if you're not a total retard.

• DraenorDraenor Member UncommonPosts: 7,918

Wow....that's pretty harsh

Your argument is like a two legged dog with an eating disorder...weak and unbalanced.

• VampirVampir Member Posts: 4,239

WOW! This guy got owned.

LOL! I'm in the clear with that.  I talked to his mom that exact day. Says he deserves it (and didn't press charges)...we found that kinda scary though. The guy has learned a good lesson and I see him from time to time....It's another story in itself though. I was kinda reckless back then though.

eh to me this whole thing is like animals at the zoo flinging crap at each other dealing with online scammers in this way is no better then what they do.

98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you''re one of the 2% who hasn''t, copy & paste this in your signature.

• JackcoltJackcolt Member UncommonPosts: 2,170

I'm all about getting back at scammers... but that is just way overboard.

Originally posted by Vampir

WOW! This guy got owned.

eh to me this whole thing is like animals at the zoo flinging crap at each other dealing with online scammers in this way is no better then what they do.

I never get scammed online, because a lot of the things people scam for I have noo intrest in.

|

• NiaxNiax Member Posts: 84

They went a bit too far when they got him fired from his job....still i bet he doesnt scam anyone anymore.

• mithrandir72mithrandir72 Member Posts: 1,286

He won't be doing it again. As long as they don't post those wanted posters anywhere, I'm fine with what they did.

Honestly, they went way farther than I would've bothered, but hey, if they can commit, it makes it all the better. They say good jokes are all about commitment anyway.

We barely remember who or what came before this precious moment;
    We are choosing to be here right now -Tool, Parabola

• Hades_WarpigHades_Warpig Member Posts: 265

I loled.

• AnzieAnzie Member Posts: 468

what a effing retard! scamming someone and giving aways his real info?  LOL!!

Originally posted by Spathotan
    The simplest way to put this, is like this. Buying a used/refurbished 360 is on the same plane as sharing a condom in a gangbang with strangers.
  • ....damn. That takes some dedication and talent. If I ever get rich I should keep these guys on retainer.

• EcranomicalEcranomical Member Posts: 326

Very harsh, seeing how young and irrational he surely is.

But kinda stupid really...nothing SERIOUS. He's obviously too young to join the army, the craigslist obviously seems like a prank played by friends, and everything else can just be taken care of, a simple call to ISP verifying order of such and such. It pretty much seems like a giant hassle than anything else really.

[EDIT] To be frank, the entire forum seems to be action-packed with moronic children.

• ZorvanZorvan Member CommonPosts: 8,912
    Originally posted by Ecranomical

But kinda stupid really...nothing SERIOUS. He's obviously too young to join the army, the craigslist obviously seems like a prank played by friends, and everything else can just be taken care of, a simple call to ISP verifying order of such and such. It pretty much seems like a giant hassle than anything else really.

[EDIT] To be frank, the entire forum seems to be action-packed with moronic children.

Actually, the pedophile posters, if distributed, could in reality get him seriously hurt and/or killed.

• EcranomicalEcranomical Member Posts: 326

Originally posted by Ecranomical

Actually, the pedophile posters, if distributed, could in reality get him seriously hurt and/or killed.

I'm going to reiterate once more, he's too young to be in the army, therefore not 18, therefore not an adult, and in no way a pedophile. Again, he's in grade 9, which makes him about 14. Anyone with an ounce of common sense would realize that a kid cannot be on the FBI's most wanted list. Which further supports that this "attack," or what have you, was perpetrated by either children, or childish individuals.