Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Does anyone still play?

fauxhallfauxhall Member Posts: 132
If so what server should i use.

[size=16pt]The Scions[/size]
~A Mortal Online Guild~
www.scionsonline.com

Comments

• SlopsiSlopsi Member Posts: 1

yes, and mourning and wrath servers are pretty packed. Play on wrath though... less lag, less, cheaters, less little jerk kids.

• joeybootsjoeyboots Member UncommonPosts: 628
    Originally posted by Slopsi

yes, and mourning and wrath servers are pretty packed. Play on wrath though... less lag, less, cheaters, less little jerk kids.
    I play on mourning, don't know about the lag, but there are definately a lot of unsrupulous players. It's gank city my friends. 
  • Donovan85Donovan85 Member Posts: 13

play on wrath

• SaorlanSaorlan Member Posts: 289
    Originally posted by Donovan85

play on wrath

Why not play on tobaith? It is really the best for PvP.

• SturmrabeSturmrabe Member Posts: 927

Whats the state of the Azn Zerg?

imageimage
    Of all that is written, I love only what a person has written with his own blood. -Nietzsche

• throckmortonthrockmorton Member Posts: 314

^^ I'm an AoC waiter as well fauxhall. Go on Mourning. Dragonscale will accept new players, and there's almost always leveling groups for each rank out.

The Azn Zerg isn't too bad Sturmrabe. I don't see too many people with Asian characters in their names.

• -Zeno--Zeno- Member CommonPosts: 1,298

1431 people on Mourning at 1 AM est...

A whole lot more than I expected when I started counting 15 min ago (yes, took me a whole 15 min to get a count).

The definition of insanity: doing the same thing over and over expecting different results.