Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Some good news for us "childish whiners" its not exactly official but i know its probably true

zcandymanzzcandymanz Member Posts: 113

"Also the game itself is being internationally distributed but to my knowledge the English, French and Germans all get there own servers which US players cannot play on, and vice versa, i may have read this in a quote but im not exactly sure where i saw it."

I got this off the EQ2 forums and this should also mean that there won't be many botters/farmers/hardcore foreign guilds

<"Oh lets call him George W."

-Hilary Clinton

-Hilary Clinton

Comments

• DerfelCadarnDerfelCadarn Member Posts: 875
    Thats really good news, the general mmorpg.com was complaining about asian farmers. I played lineage 2 beta and those hardcore foreign players were a pain in the ass, nothing worse than the botters/farmers.

• LacertaLacerta Member Posts: 40
    Zcandymanz can you plz post the URL?
  • zcandymanzzcandymanz Member Posts: 113
    I tried to find the post but i couldnt I will look again tomorow, i forget if it was in the general discussion type section or the roleplay one.

-Hilary Clinton

-Hilary Clinton

• ksmith2629ksmith2629 Member Posts: 56

Originally posted by zcandymanz

"Also the game itself is being internationally distributed but to my knowledge the English, French and Germans all get there own servers which US players cannot play on, and vice versa, i may have read this in a quote but im not exactly sure where i saw it."
    I got this off the EQ2 forums and this should also mean that there won't be many botters/farmers/hardcore foreign guilds

-Hilary Clinton

According to the above there will be English, French and German servers that will be exclusive for them and US will not be able to play on them and vise versa. My question is will the English (UK) to be exact be able to play on US Servers as long as they aren't the restricted ones?

• zcandymanzzcandymanz Member Posts: 113

I would'nt be suprised if there were a few international servers or maybe one for just the US and UK.

But that might not be the case and the UK people who wanna play with US would have to buy a US copy and US would hafta buy UK copy to play on a UK server.

I don't think it has been specified yet.

-Hilary Clinton

-Hilary Clinton

• Bobjones1303Bobjones1303 Member Posts: 680

Originally posted by zcandymanz

I would'nt be suprised if there were a few international servers or maybe one for just the US and UK.
    But that might not be the case and the UK people who wanna play with US would have to buy a US copy and US would hafta buy UK copy to play on a UK server.
    I don't think it has been specified yet.

-Hilary Clinton

There are international survers on Eq1, so i would think they would exsist in Eq2.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    -EQ1 character:Grotub, shaman of the Tribunal server

• ksmith2629ksmith2629 Member Posts: 56

I have preordered and will purchase our UK family member a US copy of the game, as long as it isn't like Horizons and she won't be able to play with us at all...that would make me a bit irritated. We really all want to play together and she could have played SWG if her computer was better...now she has a new one that she can play on.

Thanks for the info, zcandymanz, I will keep a eye open for any further info regarding this issue.