Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

eve online give away

gil0gil0 Member Posts: 32

i won a winning ticket whit the eve online give away, i had won 3 months but i still don`t have the key :S

Anyone know if i have to do something before i get the key?

Be nice and click this link
miniconomy and play the best online text based trade game on the net.

Comments

• greywolf8404greywolf8404 Member Posts: 123

might have better luck on their official forums

"And thus I clothe my naked villany/ with old odd ends stolen forth from holy writ/ and seem a saint when most I play the devil." Shakespeare's Richard III Act I Scene 3.

• binjuicebinjuice Member Posts: 363

If you won, you would of had to reply within the 24 hours of the release of your winning, if you did not, they would have re drawn so you would have missed out. sorry mate.

"Just because there are other colours to use in chat does not mean you have to use them..." - Please follow

• cosycosy Member UncommonPosts: 3,228

mail again ccp (Pann)

then wait more that 1 month and mail kieron and u get hight probability to get extra prize

BestSigEver :P

• gil0gil0 Member Posts: 32

Originally posted by binjuice

If you won, you would of had to reply within the 24 hours of the release of your winning, if you did not, they would have re drawn so you would have missed out. sorry mate.

gil0 3 Months Free EVE Game Time Berlikum, Netherlands * confirmed *

i have confirmed it

• Crucible1001Crucible1001 Member UncommonPosts: 31

• gil0gil0 Member Posts: 32

that takes long

but i wil just wait then.

• slannmageslannmage Member Posts: 540

Yeh i dont bother with the contests cause i've spoken to soo many people who say they never got their prize lol.

• ZorvanZorvan Member CommonPosts: 8,912

Originally posted by slannmage

Yeh i dont bother with the contests cause i've spoken to soo many people who say they never got their prize lol.
    Cool, leaves more for the rest of us, since I've gotten everything I've ever won here.

To the OP, the prize is given by CCP/Eve, not mmorpg.com. I would suggest sending a friendly e-mail to Eve support, let them know that you won here give them your ticket number, etc, and wait for a response. Also, you should be sending an e-mail to [email protected] when you run into problems with a contest or something here, rather than hoping for a response in a forum thread.

• DarumarDarumar Member Posts: 40

A CCP GM will mail the e-mail account associated with your mmorpg.com account. Check your mmorpg.com account see and what e-mail you have registered with mmorpg.com, then check that mail account for a mail from CCP.

/D

• TaramTaram Member CommonPosts: 1,700

I've gotten everything I've ever won here. But yeah it can take a while sometimes and it's usually not MMORPG.COM's fault but rather tie-ups with the game publishers.

:)

Matter of fact I still have that stupid SOE sampler pack that I won and didn't want (was hoping for one of the other rewards on that one) sitting on a shelf collecting dust.

It's a shame they don't send software on CD-RW's :(

"A ship-of-war is the best ambassador." - Oliver Cromwell

• LeJohnLeJohn Member Posts: 313

Question

I may have read it wrong but did the rules not say that you had to have an account (active) in good standing to win? That is, that the winners would have the prize added to their account?

I could be wrong, but that is why i did not enter.