Quantcast

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Decided to pass a little time in L2

Deathstrike2Deathstrike2 Member UncommonPosts: 1,777

I played the game once before and it was okay, but I never got far.  Still, being the graphics-whore that I am, I loved the way the game looks.  I decided to dust off my collectors edition CD and pass a little time until AoC comes out.  I've been downloading updates now for over 4 hours and my progress bar is only about 25-33% complete.  Apparently there have been some massive updates since I've been gone.

Any idea on how long it will take to fully update on a cable connection?

Comments

• Deathstrike2Deathstrike2 Member UncommonPosts: 1,777

My God, this thing is still only half way done downloading updates.  People complaining about the big download for VG should take a look at this.  At this rate, I might get to play tomorrow sometime...

• EnigmaEnigma Member UncommonPosts: 11,384

When i downloaded the patches it took all night long.

When you get there let me know how many people you see because I left after a week. I so hardly anyone and thats with a lvl 56, 25, and 13

People who have to create conspiracy and hate threads to further a cause lacks in intellectual comprehension of diversity.

• GreatnessGreatness Member UncommonPosts: 2,106

Well considering you used the collector's edition which is what? C3 or C4? I don't know but there have been quite a few updates since then lol .

Anyway, as what Engima said, you will start seeing people when you go to Dion (around 20s+) and then obviously Giran.

~Greatness~

MMORPG Blog
    Currently Playing:
    Nothing

• Deathstrike2Deathstrike2 Member UncommonPosts: 1,777

I doubt I'll last too long in game.  I only activated for 1 month with no long term plans.  I just want to play around with the game to pass a little time.  I played once before for about a month or so, and while the game was okay, it wasn't for me.  Still, I absolutely love the graphics and style in this game.  I so wish more MMOs had graphics like L2.  They're amazing.

Anywho, 10 hours of downloading now, and I'm around 75% complete.  Argh.  It really will be tomorrow before I get to play :p

• nutButter123nutButter123 Member Posts: 105

aww yeah. the patch takes ages but its worth it i think. :P

Ballistic!