Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fury: Immortal for Life Extended

SzarkSzark News ManagerMember Posts: 4,420

Auran Games has announced that they have extended their Immortal for Life offer until 10th January 2008.

We are very pleased to announce that the current Immortal for Life offer is now extended until 10th January 2008 due to popular demand from players who may not have the spare money following the festive period.

All Immortal or Hero accounts created on or before this date will be flagged as Immortal for Life.

Happy New Year to all FURY players.

Read more here.

Comments

• CaesarsGhostCaesarsGhost Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 2,136

OOORRR... it was extended in hopes that somebody would actually do it.

Because, ya know, Auran isn't in financial trouble or anything...

- CaesarsGhost

Lead Gameplay and Gameworld Designer for a yet unnamed MMO Title.
    "When people tell me designing a game is easy, I try to get them to design a board game. Most people don't last 5 minutes, the rest rarely last more then a day. The final few realize it's neither fun nor easy."

• lorddeath101lorddeath101 Member UncommonPosts: 315

I AM GOING TO PAY ON JAN 9 JUST TO BE IMMORTAL.

• eric_w66eric_w66 Member UncommonPosts: 1,006

It's dead, Jim.

• ZorvanZorvan Member CommonPosts: 8,912

Originally posted by CaesarsGhost

Yep, that's exactly what it is. And they'll extend it again after this deadline fails to bring in more than 2 subs. More than likely, they'll be "renewing" this offer every month the game manages to limp along.

• CaesarsGhostCaesarsGhost Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 2,136

Originally posted by Zorvan

Originally posted by CaesarsGhost

Yep, that's exactly what it is. And they'll extend it again after this deadline fails to bring in more than 2 subs. More than likely, they'll be "renewing" this offer every month the game manages to limp along.

And it's a pretty bad game unfortunately.  I remember somebody asking me why I wasn't using Unreal with my studio and replying "Because I could run my studio for 3 years on the cost of that game engine alone."... but it was being touted as a great feature for Fury.

I'm not a PvPer, but wasn't this supposed to bring something to the PvP table?  On the box (that is still shrink wrapped in my closet, I pulled out for the occassion) they advertise "PvP ReDefined"...

...HEY AURAN!  Apparently PvPers don't like your new definition.  Damn GameCockyheaded bastards.

...I'd like to note that last statement was completely legitimate, their name is "GameCock"...

- CaesarsGhost

Lead Gameplay and Gameworld Designer for a yet unnamed MMO Title.
    "When people tell me designing a game is easy, I try to get them to design a board game. Most people don't last 5 minutes, the rest rarely last more then a day. The final few realize it's neither fun nor easy."