Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The downfall of Warcraft will be

AguyAguy Member Posts: 561

the mass amount of people making threads about how things are going to kill WoW.

Comments

• RimmonRimmon Member Posts: 82

time.

... - ..-. ..-

• Death1942Death1942 Member UncommonPosts: 2,587

time...as simple as it is it will get EVERY MMO eventually.  whether its WoW 2 because WoW is getting outdated and needs a refresh (EQ and EQ2 sort of thing) or its a new MMO that Blizz finds.

time is one of the few things that will take down high sub MMO's.

MMO wish list:

-Changeable worlds
    -Solid non level based game
    -Sharks with lasers attached to their heads

• PheacePheace Member Posts: 2,408

Time + Blizzard's "Next-gen MMO" they are working on.

• ram3oram3o Member Posts: 134

The downfall of Warcraft will be World of Starcrap.  I hope not though, I hate to see my favorite RTS game get reduce to crap, like his older brother.

• AguyAguy Member Posts: 561

I guess nobody got my point.

• iddmitriiddmitri Member UncommonPosts: 671

when people realize that World of Warcraft is big nothing

• JasPlunJasPlun Member Posts: 155
    Originally posted by Aguy

the mass amount of people making threads about how things are going to kill WoW.

LOL . Seriously WoW will be around a long long time even after the new Next Gen game. Look at EQ1 its still around and mainly because of the love affair its players who played it as their 1st mmo. WoW is many players 1st love so it will be here a long time you can count on it:P

• PheacePheace Member Posts: 2,408

Originally posted by dmitri84

when people realize that World of Warcraft is big nothing

because after 3 years people will suddenly come to see the light that some people imagine is there of course :p

• smitty0356smitty0356 Member Posts: 368

I agree that most people love their first mmo.... or they stop being mmo players, therefore I never run into them.   Almost anyone I have met will always say their first mmo was so fantastic, even if it was runescape or something like that, which would be considered trash by todays' standards.

In that respect, I think wow will be highly thought of by the american public for quite a while.  Much like mc donalds... I mean everyone talks it down, but the drivethrough is always full, and kids just love it.

Elite poster by 82