Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Can I have your attention please? Questions.

2»

Comments

• DrulisleDrulisle Member Posts: 15

To the OP:

The site you have come to and elected to post on is MMORPG.com...not MMOFPS.com.  You could try to Google the latter, but dont think you are going to find it. The reason is pretty simple...the technology just isnt there for a true "twitch" MMO. You need to wait 5-10 years for server tech to advance tenfold, then you can play Wing Commander Online.

• GreatnessGreatness Member UncommonPosts: 2,180

Hey I tried EVE for a day but got really bored as well. I am thinking about trying it again but has it changed at all?

~Greatness~

Currently Playing:
    Nothing

• FinwolvenFinwolven Member Posts: 289

Well, if you got bored after a day, either it's not the game for you, or you didn't have help/anyone to show you the ropes.

If you want to give it another go, ask around. There's a thread on this forum about things you need to understand to succeed, and a sticky about links that are useful leading to tutorials and guides you'll be better off reading as you start.

• KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,498

EVE is what it is.  Some folks will enjoy it, many will not.  That's OK, there's a need for a variety of games out there.

But to the OP, if you really only gave it a trial for 15 minutes you sold yourself short.  Unless of course you really insist on playing a game that only has the combat style you described.

But to anyone else really wanting to give the game a go, take some time to read up on it first, there's tons of new player guides out there (I read 3 before I ever downloaded the trial) and do join a corp like EVE University early so you can get some help early on.

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• LordSicLordSic Member Posts: 142

Eve Has the best tutorial of any mmo i have ever played... For the love of god people complete the entire tutorial.. Don't just keep pressing next to get through it... If you dont have the attention span to complete the tutorial you probably dont have the attention to detail needed for this game.

This discussion has been closed.