Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Starting fresh... And I've got a few questions

Greetings MMORPG.com, after being away from WoW for 6+ weeks for certain ridiculous reasons.. I'm back and ready to start new in WoW.

So I've got a few questions about starting new. Do any of you know of a good RPPVP/ PVP server (Alliance side) with a good community,  and friendly helpful people? If so, let me know because I'm looking to go toward a casual mindset this time around and want to get into a nice guild. Because after a while I've realized that it's a lot more fun if you're playing with a good group of people.

And my other question is ; What class at this point in time would be a good class to roll when it comes to PvP?  I really do not have a preference in class at this point and anything that's good in PvP will work for me.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Comments

• MrBum21MrBum21 Member UncommonPosts: 405

Originally posted by Gooberguy

And my other question is ; What class at this point in time would be a good class to roll when it comes to PvP?  I really do not have a preference in class at this point and anything that's good in PvP will work for me.
    Thanks in advance for your help!

well any thing but warrior :p

it all depends on how you want to play.  if you want to be the guy that every one is swearing at go rogue, if you want to be the guy that never dies go paly.  shadow priests melt faces, and mage just laugh at the guy while they freeze them and start their 3 minut pyroblast cast.  if you like to play dead then the hunter is made or you :p.

as for a good pvp server for alliance,can't hlp ya there.  make a new char, get a port o shat city and ask a question in general, start with  score of 10 and subtract one point for every STFU NOOB you get. :)

the missing link in a chain of destruction.

All spelling and typographical errors are based soely on the fact that i just dont care. If you must point out my lack of atention to detail, please do it with a smile.

• RaitsesmanRaitsesman Member UncommonPosts: 215

Paladin,Rouge, Mage or Priest. If u take mage make it frost mage. If u make priest , make it shadow or disipline priest

• GooberguyGooberguy Member Posts: 7

I like what I'm seeing so far, thanks for your answers. Keep em coming guys

• LusafurLusafur Member Posts: 52

Try Shadowmoon bro. Very friendly and kind people plus if you play ally there are alot of good pvp guilds. If you do play You obviously know my name. Lusafur catch you there bro.

• Pappy13Pappy13 Member Posts: 2,138

The problem with telling you which class to go PvP is that by the time you reach lvl 70, it's probably gonna change.  Not only that but if you ask that question to 10 different people you might get 10 different answers.  Everyone always claims the classes are unbalanced, but then everyone seems to disagree as to which classes are the most overpowered, so I take all those claims with a grain of salt.  The general consensus is that Warlocks are the most overpowered class right now, but I think Hunters have been making a bid for that spot recently because of some recent changes to that class.  I've seen an argument made for just about every class at one point or another and a huge debate over it usually resulting from the fact that every class has it's own particular strengths and weaknesses and therefore while one class may be tough for you and you think it's overpowered, it may be a piece of cake for another class and they'll disagree.

In my opinion, pick a class that you enjoying playing and stick with it.  Trying to play the "best" class is gonna be shooting at a moving target.