Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dnl Pricing (for the mods mainly but feel free to second me)

If any moderators read this i think that you should update the pricing on the DnL (Dark and Light) page, seeing as it is now free and does not require purchasing it is putting people off playing the game and thus making a bad name for the game and is not fair. sorry to be so rash but i feel it needs addressing.

Joe

Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity

Comments

• SorninSornin Member Posts: 1,133

No, the fact that the game is a buggy piece of horse excrement run by a group of thieves is what makes a bad name for it and puts people off playing it.

In fact, as a public service MMORPG.com should issue a warning on its page about how Farlan Entertainment will charge you even once you stop subscribing, not to mention any other shady tactics they may be up to.

You sure as heck cannot find such truth on their official forums, as moderators silenced dissenters and claimed everything was fine when, in reality, everything was pooched.

• ashiron2ashiron2 Member Posts: 9

well now that they have stopped billing on all accounts its not horseshit

people who think its horseshit either have no patience, a short attention span or are completely stupid/or a hillbilly

Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity