Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Is it possible to pull the switch?

maskedweaselmaskedweasel Member LegendaryPosts: 12,180

This is probably the wrong forum for this questions, but I'm curious on what responses I will get.

Scenario:

You're dating a girl for a long while (months - years).  You live with her, you spend your time with her, you know her family and she knows yours.  One day however, you become close to her sister, and find out that her sister is the one you really want to be with.  The question is.... can you pull the switch? Is it possible?  How would you do it?  What would you do about the family situation?

Comments

• Keebs1984Keebs1984 Member Posts: 1,356

What smells like Jerry Springer in here?

Eternally mine,
    Keebs

The MMO gaming blog I write for.

• windstrike1windstrike1 Member Posts: 553

OK.  I've been tghrough this one a couple of times.  I can help you out buddy.  But you're going to need (1) A shovel (2) A shotgun (3) A mop.  Contact me privately for details. 

• DekronDekron Member UncommonPosts: 7,359

Sounds like a setup for a Belladonna flick.

• SamuraiswordSamuraisword Member Posts: 2,111

You're a guy so you think with your penis which is why you want the sister, forbidden fruit etc.

After you screw her, you will realize it was a mistake, that you really care about the other sister who you had a relationship with, but it will be too late to repair it. Everyone will hate you, both sisters, the parents, their friends, and anyone else that finds out about it except your goofy guy friends because they think with their penises also.

• DraenorDraenor Member UncommonPosts: 7,918

In the words  Egon from Ghost Busters...

"that would be an extraordinarily bad idea"

Your argument is like a two legged dog with an eating disorder...weak and unbalanced.

• Cabe2323Cabe2323 Member Posts: 2,939

Originally posted by maskedweasel

This is probably the wrong forum for this questions, but I'm curious on what responses I will get.
    Scenario:
    You're dating a girl for a long while (months - years).  You live with her, you spend your time with her, you know her family and she knows yours.  One day however, you become close to her sister, and find out that her sister is the one you really want to be with.  The question is.... can you pull the switch? Is it possible?  How would you do it?  What would you do about the family situation?
    About the only way this would work out is if the Sister you are dating died and in your anguish you found solace with the other sister.  Your mutual bonding over the loss you both felt became the groundwork for your new relationship. 

Other then that you are pretty much going to be screwed and might wake up one morning with your penis cut off.

Currently playing:
    LOTRO & WoW (not much WoW though because Mines of Moria rocks!!!!)

Looking Foward too:
    Bioware games (Dragon Age & Star Wars The Old Republic)

• KIR4KIR4 Member Posts: 61

There are certain people in certain pats of the world that would do certain things for a certain amount of money.

• No, you cannot do it, nay, must not do it. You might actually succeed in the short term, but the long term consequences will be dire. Don't think about this anymore. If you're not happy with the girl, but would be more happy with her sister, then just walk away from it all. Before you do something stupid.

• mithrandir72mithrandir72 Member Posts: 1,286
    Originally posted by maskedweasel

Scenario:

If someone went through with this, I'm not sure how it would turn out, but I'm pretty sure a weapon would be involved.

We barely remember who or what came before this precious moment;
    We are choosing to be here right now -Tool, Parabola

• AdmiralChaosAdmiralChaos Member Posts: 72

Screw the sister, next day, act like nothing happened and deny everything. :-P

• maskedweaselmaskedweasel Member LegendaryPosts: 12,180

Fan-frickintastic responses. So in order to pull the switch someone would either A. Have to die. or B. Have to pretend like nothing ever happened.

Hmm. interesting, so I guess there IS no possible way to do the switch.  Luckily for me I'm not in a situation where I need the switch, but it's always helpful to know. Good replies.

• Originally posted by maskedweasel

Fan-frickintastic responses. So in order to pull the switch someone would either A. Have to die. or B. Have to pretend like nothing ever happened.
    Hmm. interesting, so I guess there IS no possible way to do the switch.  Luckily for me I'm not in a situation where I need the switch, but it's always helpful to know. Good replies.

It is not enough that you can't and won't do it. Don't even consider it, put it out of your mind. I tell you, that way lies madness!

• ColdmeatColdmeat Member UncommonPosts: 3,407

I say ignore the dissenters, for they speak out of jealousy.

Sleep with them both while you can. If at all possible, both at the same time for maximum hedonism.

Fact is, you will only be on this mudball for a limited time, and you only get 1 token. Might as well go down swinging.

Yes, you'll inevitably get caught, but they're all replaceable.

• AdmiralChaosAdmiralChaos Member Posts: 72

Amen. ^ This guy knows his shit.

• maskedweaselmaskedweasel Member LegendaryPosts: 12,180

Originally posted by Coldmeat

Sleep with them both while you can. If at all possible, both at the same time for maximum hedonism.
    Fact is, you will only be on this mudball for a limited time, and you only get 1 token. Might as well go down swinging.

Best one I've heard yet :)

• GameloadingGameloading Member UncommonPosts: 14,182

Flip a coin I say.

• HairysunHairysun Member UncommonPosts: 1,059

Here here......this gentleman speaks the dogs honest truth.  If you can't get them both at the same time, perhaps in the same 24 hour period and then reduce it down from there.  Think of the fun, the risk, the forbidden factor.....when your screwing someone you positively know you shouldn't be.....now thats good sex.  

As far as the relationship thing.........Pfffft.  You already knew the answer to that question before you asked it.

• gnomexxxgnomexxx Member Posts: 2,920

It sounds like a really selfish thing to even consider.

No, I wouldn't do it.  Why drive a wedge like that between two sisters? 

===============================

• abbabaabbaba Member Posts: 1,143

Several people here have suggested that you kill the sister you have right now. However, I think it makes more sense to kill the one you don't have but want to eliminate the temptation.

• KaiphasKaiphas Member Posts: 59

He's right. When you look back on this, you will wish you had banged the sister.

If you don't like it, don't play it.
    800 million subscribers cannot lie

• Bane82Bane82 Member UncommonPosts: 1,242

Originally posted by Samuraisword
    You're a guy so you think with your penis which is why you want the sister, forbidden fruit etc.
    After you screw her, you will realize it was a mistake, that you really care about the other sister who you had a relationship with, but it will be too late to repair it. Everyone will hate you, both sisters, the parents, their friends, and anyone else that finds out about it except your goofy guy friends because they think with their penises also.

That's impossible, our penis is too small to hold our magnificent brains as well as our magnificent egos lol! j/k

• bezadobezado Member UncommonPosts: 1,127
    Originally posted by Draenor

In the words  Egon from Ghost Busters...
    "that would be an extraordinarily bad idea"

Yeah, but what if he got both sisters in bed at the same time? Then it would be.................................................................."Don't cross the streams."