Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Stargate Worlds: Trailer to Debut with Atlantis

StraddenStradden Managing EditorMember CommonPosts: 6,696

Gateworld.net has announced that when Stargate Atlantis returns to Sci-Fi on January 4th, they will be showing a trailer for Stargate Worlds.

Further to that, the Jan. 11th episode of the show will kick off a new SGW promotion.

In addition, make sure to tune in to Atlantis when it returns from the holiday break on January 4. That night will feature the first look at the Stargate Worlds game trailer.

Read the whole article here.

Cheers,
Jon Wood
Managing Editor
MMORPG.com

Comments

• openedge1openedge1 Member Posts: 2,582

Hmmm...so, a lot of people believed this to be vaporware..

I think it will fly, and from what I have read so far...it sounds like it finally could be a good Sci-Fi MMO...

Here is crossing the fingers, and ready for Atlantis to come back (i.e: This is based out of Canada...wonder if the writers strike is affecting them?)

Cheers!

• etruscanetruscan Member Posts: 130

I'm excited about it. It's a good IP to turn into an MMO... but it needs depth (complexity) and a good, large explorable area. I'll hope to see the trailer on Youtube or MMORPG.com since we don't get Sci-Fi in Canada. (I have other methods of getting the Sci-Fi shows themselves...).

• TwwIXTwwIX Member Posts: 203

Probably some CGI crap.

• mrzackmrzack Member UncommonPosts: 13

One man's crap is another man's gold.....

I don't care if it's crap or not....i LOVE the show and i'll LOVE the game

Can't wait for it to come out   

• vknidvknid Member UncommonPosts: 154

yeah I dont care if its CGI either.. as long as its something. ever since I heard about this my mouth has been watering XD

I loved the movie but never got into the tv show.. still love idea of it!