Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Join the fight and we will gear you out! and help you lvl

colouredcoloured Member Posts: 18

Thats right download SB (free) and join the server WRATH and I will gear you out (along with many others). and help you all lvl!

The Shadowbane community has been around for a long time, this game absolutely kicks the pants off of any other PvP orientated mmo out there. It has nice graphics and realistic SFX - none of all that flashy lighting stuff that you see on those new asian mmo's.

You are able to kill anyone pretty much anywhere (there are some safezones).

You are able to create gear and equipment.

You can build cities!

And bash them down!

We are currently at war on the server WRATH and need all the extra man power we can get, hence I say it again if you are new to the game or have played before join us on WRATH and I will gear you out!

Email me @ [email protected]

Comments

• colouredcoloured Member Posts: 18

check out our guild forum at http://crashburn.21.forumer.com

register and I will talk to our guild IC about letting you in.

• RudedawgCDNRudedawgCDN Member UncommonPosts: 507

At war with who?

North American guilds or CN?

• ShazzelShazzel Member Posts: 472

CN / china zerg

• asdasdasddasdasdasdd Member Posts: 52
    Originally posted by coloured

Thats right download SB (free) and join the server WRATH and I will gear you out (along with many others). and help you all lvl!
    The Shadowbane community has been around for a long time, this game absolutely kicks the pants off of any other PvP orientated mmo out there. It has nice graphics and realistic SFX - none of all that flashy lighting stuff that you see on those new asian mmo's.
    You are able to kill anyone pretty much anywhere (there are some safezones).
    You are able to create gear and equipment.
    You can build cities!
    And bash them down!

We are currently at war on the server WRATH and need all the extra man power we can get, hence I say it again if you are new to the game or have played before join us on WRATH and I will gear you out!
    Email me @ [email protected]

So which horrible guild is this? I havn't been on SB in a couple months since us OPP panzies left =/

• Donovan85Donovan85 Member Posts: 13

thats cool when i make my toon ill check you guys out cuz im going to need some help like that

never played before but im already in love withthe game

• bezadobezado Member UncommonPosts: 1,127

Hell it's free now! I will try it, downloading now. I will join your fight if I like the game, since I stopped playing all games I have nothing to play now so this should be fun to try out.

• blix2006blix2006 Member UncommonPosts: 415

your recruitment says closed is that true?

• BOYVIRGO666BOYVIRGO666 Member Posts: 158

i was wondering the same thing

genius inside insanity