Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Will this work with Vista?

dreammakerdreammaker Member Posts: 16

compatible with vista? please post thx

Comments

• SlovencSlovenc Member Posts: 290

yea it is i tried it and it works but i wouldnt play it i tried the trial and its a pretty empty game wait for war and give it a try (trial ofcourse) o yea and anyone reading this post tabula rasa also works on vista (also free trial ) but it freaaakiiinnggg suuuuccckkkssss :D

• AlundreAlundre Member UncommonPosts: 116

Originally posted by dreammaker

compatible with vista? please post thx

Yes, just make sure to "Run As Administrator" or sometimes the patcher doesn't work properly.

• SlovencSlovenc Member Posts: 290

nono it works

• openedge1openedge1 Member Posts: 2,582

Originally posted by Slovenc

yea it is i tried it and it works but i wouldnt play it i tried the trial and its a pretty empty game wait for war and give it a try (trial ofcourse) o yea and anyone reading this post tabula rasa also works on vista (also free trial ) but it freaaakiiinnggg suuuuccckkkssss :D
    Guess you just did not look for people...have a guild full, and always see someone..

Sure you played EQ2?

Maybe you meant Lineage 2...or...maybe that other game...with a ring or something...

Naw..I won't say it today

Cheers!

• docminusdocminus Member Posts: 717

it works just fine. i run it on both, vista and xp. if you have vista, just make sure you have 2gig of memory, otherwise you will have to unnecessarily turn down the graphics quality to avoid lag and load times.

and eq2 is pretty full of people. of course there are some empty areas, but there are enough peeps around. In fact, the latest expansion seems so successful, more than SOE probably hoped for, that the servers are crowded on e.g. week-ends. So good in terms of numbers, but a tad bit frustrating of course if there is a login queue. last time i encountered somethjing like that was with WoW in 2006 or Lotro during launch.

imageimage

• liquescentliquescent Member UncommonPosts: 145

running it on vista 64 with no problems