Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

sometimes you just have to laugh at the absurd

graillgraill Member Posts: 257

so there i was in incline, late xmas night, in the atta cave almost done with the instance  when i jump into a pool of water.............and through it to the bottom. the stuck command simply puts me at the middle of the floor of the pond, a quick relog does nothing. i see a gm chatting in general........... i pm him and ask if he can get me unstuck and briefly explain my situation, 15 seconds later i am at the wilderness starter base, looking around, slightly dazed, mission fasiled strings line my chat log...........i stand there numb.

after 5 minutes or so i get a pm from the gm, was that to far? sitting in front of my keyboard i simply had to laugh, a light warmhearted chuckle tinged with an edge of insanity. "was that to far"? i type back, just a bit. the gm sends me back to incline and the dungeon and says to pop in and see if he messed anything up, i tell him everything failed and the dungeon had reset at this time and i would just go back and get the mission again. he said merry xmas and with a wink was gone, never to be heard from again.

my final pm to him was this.....................next time, just kill me.

customer service or revenge, you decide

level 30, blade time!!!

can you smell that?!!...............there is nothing quite like it.....................the smell of troll in the morning............i love that smell.

Comments

• LoboMauLoboMau Member UncommonPosts: 395

LOL! Very Funny indeed!

• DeeterDeeter Member UncommonPosts: 135

Wow what an asshole. I hope he gets fired

• HakkerHakker Member Posts: 9

I couldnt help but lol

• TheChronicTheChronic Member Posts: 253

Originally posted by graill

so there i was in incline, late xmas night, in the atta cave almost done with the instance  when i jump into a pool of water.............and through it to the bottom. the stuck command simply puts me at the middle of the floor of the pond, a quick relog does nothing. i see a gm chatting in general........... i pm him and ask if he can get me unstuck and briefly explain my situation, 15 seconds later i am at the wilderness starter base, looking around, slightly dazed, mission fasiled strings line my chat log...........i stand there numb.
    after 5 minutes or so i get a pm from the gm, was that to far? sitting in front of my keyboard i simply had to laugh, a light warmhearted chuckle tinged with an edge of insanity. "was that to far"? i type back, just a bit. the gm sends me back to incline and the dungeon and says to pop in and see if he messed anything up, i tell him everything failed and the dungeon had reset at this time and i would just go back and get the mission again. he said merry xmas and with a wink was gone, never to be heard from again.
    level 30, blade time!!!

lol poor gm..

come on guys, nobody is perfect, GM's are just human like we, still funny though :D

"You must be either retarded or a fanboi..."

• vipjerryvipjerry Member UncommonPosts: 157

Same thing happened to me on the same spot in the same instance. I was under water and i couldnt come out. I could walk under the water. I tried everything possible to come out. Hell i even tried to use teleport ;).

I sent GM a request for help and waited for an hour just so that i dont have to do it all over again.

After an hour i gave out so i loged out login to find out im still under the water. Couldnt play that evening any more.

Next day i found myself in front of the instance :(

• ReklawReklaw Member UncommonPosts: 6,495
    Originally posted by vipjerry

Same thing happened to me on the same spot in the same instance. I was under water and i couldnt come out. I could walk under the water. I tried everything possible to come out. Hell i even tried to use teleport ;).

I sent GM a request for help and waited for an hour just so that i dont have to do it all over again.

After an hour i gave out so i loged out login to find out im still under the water. Couldnt play that evening any more.

Next day i found myself in front of the instance :(

Next time, don't wait till the next day but logout and right back in, atleast for me this has worked a couple of times when i was in a instance and something didn't work. So i geusse if you would do it instantly and not wait long to relog you should also be free'd out of hte water........but it could be that it wouldn't work, just saying that it happend to me and MY solution was to relog instantly which worked FOR ME.

• graillgraill Member Posts: 257

i just thought it was funny after all the smack i have been typing about the poor customer service, after they did that i thought to myself................hmmmmmm, nah couldnt be. haha, be good, back to bane killing.

can you smell that?!!...............there is nothing quite like it.....................the smell of troll in the morning............i love that smell.

• sadnebulasadnebula Member UncommonPosts: 263

Good one glad to see a bit of humor .

• AlienovrlordAlienovrlord Member Posts: 1,525

Originally posted by graill

Maybe he used to be a GM for SWG and he's just used to teleporting customers into other planets or deep space   Wish we could see his performance review when they look at his GM logs.

"Perhaps you can explain why you teleported the person who had a question about a Crafting bug?"

• shadow_044shadow_044 Member Posts: 2

It sounds to me a little ridiculous. Just to regard it as a humor.