It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
I played this game from early beta till launch. I got quickly bored with the repetitive quests and lack of diversity. Anway, Im willing to take a second look at LOTR and have some questions...
1. end-game - Not that I made it there (my highest toon was lvl 23), but from what I recall there was nothing to do at lvl cap. My guild had several reach lvl cap and they all quit soon after with nothing to do. Is there end-game raiding now with elaborate dungeons and bosses like world of warcraft ? If not, then what is there to do ?
2. classes - the classes always confused me. there wasnt the classic tank, healer, rogue, mage really from what I recall. Are the classes better defined with their roles ? I recall the few group quests I did, there really wasnt any player to take on the role of tank. I do recall minstrils doing some healing but even then it wasnt their primary role.
3. housing - i see they added housing. Is it instanced ? How does it work ?
4. what else is there to do besides questing ? I recall going to the Prancing Pony a few times thinking there would be folks hanging out there rping but there wasnt. Dont get me wrong, some of LOTR's quests were fun like the pie delivery ones (my favs). Still, Ive never been a fan of being led around from area to area like a sheep forced to do quest after quest.
5. back to the classes - some of the classes at launch were pretty much broken. What classes today work the best, are in most demand, and will allow me to solo when needed.
6. mail question - I cant recall which server, but i had 3 toons on one server i think. One of the toons had some decent gold/credits and items I was using to craft with. Can I mail that stuff and gold to a new toon I create on the same server ? I figure I might as well start a new toon to give the game a fresh start.
dowloading the game now, appreciate any responses