Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Mount Question

My question is that do if I am not Honored in a city and I want to buy the mount for that race Do I have to be Honored to buy the mount or would it just cost more money to buy the mount?

Comments

• NetspookNetspook Member UncommonPosts: 1,583

Originally posted by Drazenko

My question is that do if I am not Honored in a city and I want to buy the mount for that race Do I have to be Honored to buy the mount or would it just cost more money to buy the mount?

I'm almost sure you must have max faction (exalted) with a city to buy mounts. Though not your home city, of course.

• DrazenkoDrazenko Member Posts: 2

Yeah Thats what I thought. I was confused because I saw someone in another topic say something about it so I just wanted to verify. Thanks for the help.

• QarkQark Member Posts: 234

actualy no you dont...because you can get faction battlemounts without reputation...you need tokens from battlegrounds...that can be collected in few days...and mount doesnt cost anything except that

-------------------->
    Would you like some cheese with that whine?

• CzzarreCzzarre Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 3,742

To buy a mount from the normal city mount vendors you need exalted reputation. Back in the day that meant collectiong tons of  cloth. It still may

Torrential

• garbonzogarbonzo Member Posts: 260

Like the previous poster said, you can get mounts from other factions as PVP rewards.  But, they are all epic mounts, so you need to be level 60+ and have the gold to buy 150 riding skill - about 500g right now, I think.  The mounts cost 30 marks from WSG, AV, and AB - 90 total.  You buy the mounts in Stormwind at the PVP rewards hall.  You can also get a Stormpike Battlecharger for 50 AV marks - it's a white epic ram - also 60+ epic mount.  Buy that one at the entrance to AV north of Southshore.  Good luck.

• wenrjieewenrjiee Member Posts: 42

There is one way you get, that is first you should be above Level 60 and have enough golds needed, then you can get mounts from other factions as PVP rewards. 

• AlphaCoyoteAlphaCoyote Member UncommonPosts: 53

Just get the war mounts, much easier to do and much cheaper.