Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Elf Online: New Open Beta

SzarkSzark News ManagerMember Posts: 4,420

Happymmo has announced the release of the latest version of the Elf Online open beta and they have provided a brief overview of the changes and fixes that the new version brings.

Hapymmo is pleased to announce the release of the latest Elf Online client version yesterday.

Elf Online is a kind of 2D online game which exploited by Happy MMO only. It adopts the popular internet culture of “spoof” as its main style and possesses a subversive innovation system featuring trick and love, etc. All these funny elements make ELF Online a brand new game. It perfectly interprets a characteristic online game beyond others for players.

In the Open Beta version, Elf Online team has made proper change according to player’s suggestion during close beta.

• New ingame event have been added to the game.
  • Christmas Events are available.
  • New trick items was added
  • New fireworks and Christmas background music was added
  • New rare pets available
  • Map names has been changed in to English
  • Some unmatched item name have been fixed
  • Some text error have been fixed

Read more about Elf Online here.

Comments

• jaixjaix Member Posts: 99

I'm still trying to figure out if the announcements are part of the "spoof" or if they just use worldlingo to translate...

• ZorvanZorvan Member CommonPosts: 8,912
    Originally posted by jaix

I'm still trying to figure out if the announcements are part of the "spoof" or if they just use worldlingo to translate...

Hell, I though the whole game was a spoof. No way this kindergarten crap could be real........................