Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Happy Holidays!

8hammer88hammer8 Member Posts: 1,812

Happy Holidays to all my Guild Wars peeps!

To those of you who celebrate X-mas, happy X-mas eve...to those that don't happy monday.  For all our Jewish Guild Wars peeps, hope Hanukkah  went well.  To all you Canadians enjoy Boxing Day eve eve day...and Kwanzaa celebrators, happy Kwanzaa eve eve day.

Hope everyone has safe travels be it Tyria, Chicago, Cantha, Los Angeles, Elona or New York...

"It is easier to be cruel than wise. The road to wisdom is long and difficult... so most people just turn out to be assholes" Feng (Christopher Walken)

Comments

• GodliestGodliest Member Posts: 3,486

Now I don't remember all the holidays mentioned above so I'll just say Happy Holidays to everyone.

• LydonLydon Member UncommonPosts: 2,938

Thanks! You too...and everyone else inbetween.

• Shaggy67Shaggy67 Member Posts: 76

Happy Holidays and a Happy New Year to everyone!! Thank you all for being so helpful to me this year and helping with my questions that I've posted this year !! Out of all of my questions not once did I get pointed in the wrong direction. The people here at MMORPG have been so helpful throughout the year! Thank You all and Happy Holidays  to you and your families!!!

• GodliestGodliest Member Posts: 3,486

Originally posted by Shaggy67
    Happy Holidays and a Happy New Year to everyone!! Thank you all for being so helpful to me this year and helping with my questions that I've posted this year !! Out of all of my questions not once did I get pointed in the wrong direction. The people here at MMORPG have been so helpful throughout the year! Thank You all and Happy Holidays to you and your families!!!

Just a little question... do you sit and choose color for everything? That must really take a lot of time... (all color disappeared, traditional BBML ftw).