Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I really need help with an ingame techinical problem

The ingame techinical problem that i have is what i would call INGAME FLICKERING and god is it annoying.

Basically what happens is when you run towards a fence or maybe a tree or infact any object, the edges of it start the flicker and it is really annoying, and i dont have a clue what to do in the graphics options to make it better.

The GMS told me to do something with my screen settings but im not sure what, but im not even sure if nobody understood what i meant by ingame flickering.

But you guys are teh PWN so you could understand lol

Not that im saying jefferey Steefel isnt teh PWN cos he is, just you will be able to help me more

Thanks in advance and......Merry Christmas to all!

Played: WoW, Guild wars, Eve, SWG, and more

Comments

• raamozraamoz Member UncommonPosts: 114

you should try to set up antialiasing or anistrophic filtering or what it's called. i think thats the option for smoothening edges on models. if not im not sure, maybe set up the resolution if you don't have it on the highest?

• Masta22Masta22 Member Posts: 298

i have had the in game flicker you mention but dont get it all the time. Not sure why I get it .