Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Y2k did happen

Alot of you might recognize me from the famous Y2K thread back in 2000, when many posters assailed me for my theories about Y2k , the theory of relativity, and existentialism in general. I had lost some credibility and alot of friends from runescape on these boards as well as on the forums at the existentialist centre. However, I'm back and hopefully will be able to explain some of the things that I've learnt in the past 7 years since Y2k happened (or did not, according to some of the carebears on this board). Alot of you have such small, feeble, minds, and cannot comprehend anything beyond watching paris hilton on TV - and therefore feel the need to assault intellectuals among us.

Alot of people like to take the 'safe' route when they speak about controversial issues like the Y2k paradox. These are the same sheep who think darkfall is vaporware and play WoW, Hellgate london, and Everquest.

Recently there was a breakthrough in string theory, and several of the galactic 'time waves' that would occur at year 2000 were found to actually shift in the other direction due to an event horizon occuring within the fabric of time. According to quantum theory, for those of you familiar with advanced physics, when there is a blue shift (opposing a red) of any manner, we can observe a complete reversal of time itself. I'm going to reveal something that may shock some of you - many of you will be angered and will reject this finding, while the rest of you will want comfort, and will want to understand more about this phenomena.

Time itself has reversed, and we are going 'backwards' in time from year 2000.

My side of the argument was right - everything from year 2000 and beyond was destroyed, and the only way we continue to have existence, is by going backwards. The world 'turned around', the moment that Y2K hit, and time reversed; which left everything completely the same - which is why clocks continued counting forward, beyond year 2000. I know there were some idiots on this board who were claiming that nuclear missiles would go off if the clocks went beyond 2000, which was a stupid distraction from the real threat of a resonance cascade through time itself. What we did not predict was the perfection of nature - that the resonance would be perfectly in tune, making the 'time waves' completely unnoticeable and sending the universe in the opposite direction completely.

Go ahead and flame away - I'm absolutely sick of alot of the ignorance that I find on this board from all the carebears on one end and the FFA PvPers on the other - but I am completely satisfied that I know the truth and none of your deluded bullshit will change that.

Comments

• ArndurArndur Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 2,202

Wow just wow i hope this is a joke thread. As for Y2K thats stupid weve hit it twice already on 2 calanders the Hebrew and Chinese are both past that. The Hebrew one is in the 5000's dont remember the right here.

Hold on Snow Leopard, imma let you finish, but Windows had one of the best operating systems of all time.

If the Powerball lottery was like Lotro, nobody would win for 2 years, and then everyone in Nebraska would win on the same day.
    And then Nebraska would get nerfed.-pinkwood lotro fourms

AMD 4800 2.4ghz-3GB RAM 533mhz-EVGA 9500GT 512mb-320gb HD

• ColdmeatColdmeat Member UncommonPosts: 3,407

That's a long way to go just to bash people for claiming Dorkfall is vaporware.

Still, it's at least an original troll.

Discuss.

• olddaddyolddaddy Member Posts: 3,356

Yawn...this is old news.

Everyone in the world realizes everything went backward after Dubya stole the election in 2000.

Next.

• JackcoltJackcolt Member UncommonPosts: 2,170

So basically he is bashing WoW, Hellgate and Everquest players along with people who think DarkFall is vaporware.

Here's why you are a retard:

- You play Runescape

- You actually believe Darkfall isn't vaporware

- A blue shift is simply a shortening in the wavelength of a signal, and/or an increase in frequency(red is the opposite). A blue shift occurs with the doppler effect, which according to you, would mean everytime a police officer turns on their siren, time would be reversed. It's bollocks. The only object reference the clock has to anything is another clock which would imply that we can't quantize it or even calculate with it beyond our own messurement of time. That means anything really stated about time is purely speculative which means your whole post is just a hate filled bashing.

• RecantRecant Member UncommonPosts: 1,586

Dear OP:

If you want to convince people of anything of this magnitude, you need more than anecdotes and a condescending attitude.

If you can't converse without insult, and with reason, then you are not a learned man, thus clearly incapable of understanding the complexities of spacetime theory and quantum mechanics.  I'm no expert myself, and I don't claim to be.

But at least I know how to string a convincing argument together.  You can't even do that.

Your post makes you sound like a complete nutter.

Still waiting for your Holy Grail MMORPG? Interesting...

• EnigmaEnigma Member UncommonPosts: 11,384

I thought Y2K happened almost eight years ago?

People who have to create conspiracy and hate threads to further a cause lacks in intellectual comprehension of diversity.

• JackcoltJackcolt Member UncommonPosts: 2,170

Originally posted by Enigma

Well.. the OP obviously doesn't grasp time...

• Hades_WarpigHades_Warpig Member Posts: 265

PARIS HILTONS HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!

• grimweepergrimweeper Member Posts: 2,047
    Originally posted by Hades_Warpig

PARIS HILTONS HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!

no, no shes not.

• METALDRAG0NMETALDRAG0N Member Posts: 1,680
    Originally posted by Jackcolt

Originally posted by Enigma

Well.. the OP obviously doesn't grasp time...

Thats because time is fluid.

"Kill one man, and you are a murderer. Kill millions of men, and you are a conqueror. Kill them all, and you are a god."
    -- Jean Rostand

• mithrandir72mithrandir72 Member Posts: 1,286

And now for the required posting...

Edit: By the way, isn't it a little arrogant to think people on an internet forum will remember you after seven years? Especially if most of those members here now haven't been here for a fraction of that time (Like me)? Besides, if you've really been here for seven years, nobody would ever know, because you seem to have created an alternate account just this year. Should've let it die.

We barely remember who or what came before this precious moment;
    We are choosing to be here right now -Tool, Parabola

Originally posted by mithrandir72

Edit: By the way, isn't it a little arrogant to think people on an internet forum will remember you after seven years? Especially if most of those members here now haven't been here for a fraction of that time (Like me)? Besides, if you've really been here for seven years, nobody would ever know, because you seem to have created an alternate account just this year. Should've let it die.

This forum didnt exist in 2000, it came around in 2002 i believe so thats how you know hes going crazy.

• SkollSkoll Member Posts: 442
    Originally posted by tylerthedrui

Go ahead and flame away - I'm absolutely sick of alot of the ignorance that I find on this board from all the carebears on one end and the FFA PvPers on the other - but I am completely satisfied that I know the truth and none of your deluded bullshit will change that.

Then why are you contributing to it?

• DraenorDraenor Member UncommonPosts: 7,918

lol, sorry but there's no way that this guy is serious...nobody is this much of a pseudo intellectual.

Your argument is like a two legged dog with an eating disorder...weak and unbalanced.

• RainStarRainStar Member Posts: 638
    Originally posted by olddaddy

Yawn...this is old news.
    Everyone in the world realizes everything went backward after Dubya stole the election in 2000.
    Next.

I don't know if backward is even the right word for it. Everything went somewhere, hell maybe?

• abbabaabbaba Member Posts: 1,143

The OP should right a book, it would probably be a best seller.

• bezadobezado Member UncommonPosts: 1,127

Originally posted by tylerthedrui

Alot of you might recognize me from the famous Y2K thread back in 2000, when many posters assailed me for my theories about Y2k , the theory of relativity, and existentialism in general. I had lost some credibility and alot of friends from runescape on these boards as well as on the forums at the existentialist centre. However, I'm back and hopefully will be able to explain some of the things that I've learnt in the past 7 years since Y2k happened (or did not, according to some of the carebears on this board). Alot of you have such small, feeble, minds, and cannot comprehend anything beyond watching paris hilton on TV - and therefore feel the need to assault intellectuals among us.
    Alot of people like to take the 'safe' route when they speak about controversial issues like the Y2k paradox. These are the same sheep who think darkfall is vaporware and play WoW, Hellgate london, and Everquest.
    Recently there was a breakthrough in string theory, and several of the galactic 'time waves' that would occur at year 2000 were found to actually shift in the other direction due to an event horizon occuring within the fabric of time. According to quantum theory, for those of you familiar with advanced physics, when there is a blue shift (opposing a red) of any manner, we can observe a complete reversal of time itself. I'm going to reveal something that may shock some of you - many of you will be angered and will reject this finding, while the rest of you will want comfort, and will want to understand more about this phenomena.
    Time itself has reversed, and we are going 'backwards' in time from year 2000.
    My side of the argument was right - everything from year 2000 and beyond was destroyed, and the only way we continue to have existence, is by going backwards. The world 'turned around', the moment that Y2K hit, and time reversed; which left everything completely the same - which is why clocks continued counting forward, beyond year 2000. I know there were some idiots on this board who were claiming that nuclear missiles would go off if the clocks went beyond 2000, which was a stupid distraction from the real threat of a resonance cascade through time itself. What we did not predict was the perfection of nature - that the resonance would be perfectly in tune, making the 'time waves' completely unnoticeable and sending the universe in the opposite direction completely.
    Well if your such an intellect then you would of at least know that Paris Hilton isn't just on tv, duh! Internet to dude! Anyway I think your totally wrong in factual data, at least you expressed no data to backup your claim.

If time reversed itself then it would mean time was a measured instance before MAN came up with time and calender days. Meaning that time is only exists in a dynamic intangible that we can see but measuring it never came about till man. So I am asking if time is moving backwards now then how do you explain the normal yearly cycles and universal phenomenon still happening in it's normal cycles. Does the earth not have regular seasonal changes still? Do stars and universal phenomenon not occur the same way we observed well before 2000?

If time went backwards then theoretically we would see reversals of everything happening. The rotation of the Earth would go backwards, stars would unborn etc. This stuff is not possible by any means, so why would you think TIME would reverse? You realize the famous physicists and quantum physicists have all ruled Y2K false.

Do some research next time you make such outrageous claims. I mean heck I was in computer sciences for a couple years before Y2K and even remember most of this being some SCI-FI bull some other minds created to scare people. You must be the most NAIVE person ever to believe such a thing.

PS: The only natural reversal in nature is Earth Magnetism, it changes poles every 20k years or so. They predict it is time for another one within our lifetime till 5k years from now, so if it would reverse we would see the South pole be the North pole. N becomes S. Which if your in Aviation would be really hell on things lol.

• GruntyGrunty Member EpicPosts: 8,657

Trolling, trolling, trolling...   Keep those tire tubes floating.   RAWHIDE!!

er, wait, that's not how the song goes...

"I used to think the worst thing in life was to be all alone.  It's not.  The worst thing in life is to end up with people who make you feel all alone."  Robin Williams
  • frodusfrodus Member Posts: 2,396

I like baths better than showers...but thats just me

Trade in material assumptions for spiritual facts and make permanent progress.

• MajorBiggsMajorBiggs Member UncommonPosts: 709

Showers and baths are both pretty good, as you can urinate in both. Preferably on yourself!

• AzureProwerAzurePrower Member UncommonPosts: 1,550

Originally posted by tylerthedrui:

"Time itself has reversed, and we are going 'backwards' in time from year 2000."

Mate, I believe you. I have my time machine ready to go in my shed. I may be able to help you! How ever at the moment it has one setting: going forwards in time at a normal rate.

Foot note: The year 2000 along with all calendars are man made. The laws of physics and nature are not dictated by man. You seriously need a reality check. But I guess ignorance is bliss in one's own delusion. What ever helps you sleep at night I guess.

• Bane82Bane82 Member UncommonPosts: 1,242

You're not a tin foil crack pot, I know, I'm the original. You're just a crack pot. I don't know what youv'e been smoking, but it must be dang good for you to see and believe these hallucionations of yours.

• iamloseriamloser Member Posts: 61

Originally posted by grimweeper

This forum didnt exist in 2000, it came around in 2002 i believe so thats how you know hes going crazy.

Wouldnt that mean that this forum doesnt exist because theres no such thing as 2002?!??!?!

Your theory is just a bunch big words (to me) jumbled together and doesnt make any sense.

------------------------------
    atsdf.com
    Among The Shadows
    Darkfall Clan

Originally posted by iamloser

Originally posted by grimweeper

Wouldnt that mean that this forum doesnt exist because theres no such thing as 2002?!??!?!

Your theory is just a bunch big words (to me) jumbled together and doesnt make any sense.

Yes this is true but thats how you now that time isnt reversed.  If there was no 2002  i would have never made that post, you would have never replied, and i would have never replied back.  Dont worry if you vote Ron Paul everything will make sense so just do it.