Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sigil Colored Items

digitydarkmandigitydarkman Member Posts: 2,194

good god these have exploded everyone is selling them now they are all over the place lol, i think ill just keep mine a while longer and wait it out

image image image

Comments

• LuRaviLuRavi Member UncommonPosts: 239

dosen't it feel like Oaks is still working for UO and destroying another rare item in the game.

I've had a pair of purple sigil sandals which I've kept hidden for the last 2 years, its a shame they are now legal. Gosh, I remember two years ago I was almost close to buying a purple spellbook I knew this chick was going to sell.

More and more UO loses some of its identity with uniqueness in my opnion. Everyone ends up with everything at some point of another.

dosen't it feel like Oaks is still working for UO and destroying another rare item in the game.

I've had a pair of purple sigil sandals which I've kept hidden for the last 2 years, its a shame they are now legal. Gosh, I remember two years ago I was almost close to buying a purple spellbook I knew this chick was going to sell.

More and more UO loses some of its identity with uniqueness in my opnion. Everyone ends up with everything at some point of another.

• LuRaviLuRavi Member UncommonPosts: 239

wow thats a blundered post,

its far to bothersome to fix it.

I always hit the insert poll button instead of the post message button that messes me up, so this time I figured out the cut paste button and the cancelled my original message start a new message and I end up hitting the paste button what 3 or 4 times because it takes so long to update on my page I'm writing on.

half the time I forget to click unsubscribe to this topic, cuz I never want emailed messages that a dozen people have responded I don't live to know what the replies are anyways, its not like farking stratics where you lose posts in a hour o the spam they hvae there, I can track my old posts on these boards well enough.

Everything is too bothersome, I am Shikamaru Nara

• digitydarkmandigitydarkman Member Posts: 2,194

it was funny i was in trammel selling some bods and i saw tons of people wearing full suits selling them and putting on another suit to sell, and laot of the player vendors are full of the items now to, i have one purple plate helm, thats all lol, have had it forever

image image image