Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Server population?

eqlipteqlipt Member Posts: 6
How many people play this game? Is the number growing?

Comments

• sirgrindalotsirgrindalot Member Posts: 10

I tried this years ago,

and judging by the latest pics it's slowly growing.

I don't think there are many players on planeshift though, ppl try it out and realize that it still has a loong way to go.

Don't get me wrong, once they fully developed their very original ideas it might become a very good game.

• TaladTalad PlaneShift DeveloperMember UncommonPosts: 83

PlaneShift has just one server atm with about 150-200 players online on average. The registered users are 400.000, but most are no more acitve or just visiting from time to time to see the improvements. There are about 8.000 acitve players these days, the number increases as content is added and bugs fixed.

Please remember it's not a complete game yet, but still enjoyable.

Come to play or enhance our game PlaneShift!
  • QueenofFoolsQueenofFools PlaneShift DeveloperMember Posts: 61

As Talad's #'s suggest, we have a solid core of players that fluctuates up and down depending on changes we make and community reaction. The good news is that we tend to respond to community requests as fast as is humanly possible.

• pstruthpstruth Member Posts: 233

It's really 150-200 online max, if there's an event happening.... on average I'd say it's closer to 80 or 100.  Sometimes it's as high as 200 online, sometimes it's as low as 30.

• UtMoonUtMoon Member Posts: 99

In the course of a day, the average is about 90 (acording to the IRC bot that keeps track). During peak hours it is often 150 or higher. This last client has been rather laggy due to new graphics issues, so the numbers have been lower than the previous clients.

I changed my mind. PlaneShift is not worth the time.