Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Eve Manufacturing guide?

LyikosLyikos Member UncommonPosts: 52

I decided to play the trial because I read about the economy, now Im looking for a guide to help getting started crafting. Does anyone know a good one for it?

Thanks.

P.S. It would help if it explained how one gets the blueprints.

Comments

• batolemaeusbatolemaeus Member CommonPosts: 2,061

You buy blueprints on the market. ;)

Ill look around, i know there was a rather expansive guide (there is a tutorial covering manufracturing ingame, btw.), but it was in german.. :D

• LyikosLyikos Member UncommonPosts: 52

But how do the players who sell the blueprints get them in the first place?

• greywolf8404greywolf8404 Member Posts: 123

Ah you are looking to be an inventor.

http://www.eve-production.org/invention/index.php

there you go

"And thus I clothe my naked villany/ with old odd ends stolen forth from holy writ/ and seem a saint when most I play the devil." Shakespeare's Richard III Act I Scene 3.

thanks

• nurglesnurgles Member Posts: 840

as a starting caracter i would look at mining/missioning for startup cash which you then start to manufacture some ammo from some blueprints, a consumable that is always in demand.

the mining guide is here

myeve.eve-online.com/ingameboard.asp

Another question, is there a shortcut around the research wait times? On my region the soonest available material research station is going to be free in 7 days and its 10 jumps away :/

• nurglesnurgles Member Posts: 840

research time is very sought after.

you can set up a POS and put reseach labs on it, but that is something that corp tend to do more than an individual. also people can shoot your POS as well as them needed feeding regularly.

• eowetheoweth Member Posts: 273

Welcome to EVE Online! For an in-game (and out, mostly :P) visual guide to how to build items from a blueprint see here:

http://www.kylania.com/eve/build.php

It doesn't cover T2 production or invention (great link above for that) but for the real basics it should be OK. :)

• AedosenAedosen Member Posts: 234
    Originally posted by Lyikos

Another question, is there a shortcut around the research wait times? On my region the soonest available material research station is going to be free in 7 days and its 10 jumps away :/

The only shortcut is either setting up your own research pos or buying research slot from other players. Try searching the EVE O forums for such offers.