Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

guess they want us to go to war?

Comments

• mithrandir72mithrandir72 Member Posts: 1,286

Originally posted by windstrike1

Are you aware that your lack of comprehension and critical thinking is a direct result of the brain damage induced by habitual intake of fluoridated water and a succession of mercury injections? 

Stanza Sodium Fluoride is added to the water supply to help sedate a populace.  The chemicals effect is to perform a limited lobotomy that attacks a certain part of the brain.  The result is a zombified populace.  No, they don't walk into walls, they aren't un-dead like in the movies.  They simply can't use the critical thinking part of the brain very well anymore.  This is by design and it works very effectively.  Ever seen those big bottles of non-fluoridated water people routinely buy and put in their homes?  Why do think they do that?  You didn't get the memo I guess.  Sorry.  But go ahead, cut your nose off to spite your face.  Nobody is going to stop you.

Thimerosal contains mercury, which in sufficient quantities causes the effect of reduced IQ and Autism.  When a human being receives a series of shots including Thimerosal, the brain cannot 'absorb' all of the mercury and brain damage is created.  Thimerosal is included in vaccines for a reason.  That reason is to brain damage your children.  Why would they do that to you?  Think about it.  If there is any part of your brain left that still functions, you will find the answer. 

If you expected to drop dead suddenly, or for an arm to fall off or something, thats not how it works.  You will not perseive the damage done.  Your child gets several doses of mercury.  Your child gets a reduced IQ and/or Autism.  Next time you take the kids in for their shots, remember what you are doing to them. 

Wow, I've seen the light now...

You're clinging on to a fad conspiracy, good job with your "Free Thinking". And this is a good one at that, because any attempt to disprove or discredit the theory can simply be passed off as "Oh, well, their brains are damaged".

Whatever they're doing, it sure as hell isn't working. Half the nation hates politicians enough to not even vote for any of them. People still speed, people still steal, people still rape and people still murder. People still protest (As evident by this post), people still object to excessive taxes, and people hate it when they lose their rights. People are still just as crazy as they've ever been. And if you think causing Autism is what the government is looking for, you've got a whole 'nother thing coming. If the government was doing this, they'd want a competent work force, not a disabled one. All they would simply need is a couple of battalions of dedicated troops stationed around a couple of nuclear silos and they could hold us at gunpoint just as easily.

Oh, and lets all not take vaccines. Thats a great idea. You know, because at least we'll all be able to "Think Freely" while half of us die of diseases we've been able to nearly destroy. Hell, nevermind the fact that 90% of all Vaccines don't even use Thimerosal anymore. Yeah yeah, I know what you're gonna say "Thats what they're telling you, but they're actually still using it". Well, if you're going to pull out an arguement like that, then there is little point in trying to debate it with you. Maybe its you who needs to get the critical thinking portion of your brain checked.

We barely remember who or what came before this precious moment;
    We are choosing to be here right now -Tool, Parabola

Originally posted by SinzOfMan

Originally posted by mithrandir72

Originally posted by Aragoni

You take David Icke seriously?

Zomg, the world is controlled by Reptilians and they will soon eat us! ZOMG!
    As he stated in one of his video's. 

"People who dismiss it without question, without research, without looking at it further; they aren't making a statement about me, they're making one about themselves.. The idea that they can come to definite conclusions about something, without even looking at it... Excuse me?!! and you claim to be in control of your own mind?"

I think he was talking to you lol.

Thats just the thing, you see. If someone tells me the sky is green, I don't need to go outdoors and look. I know its blue.  If someone tells me that there is a gigantic space bug outside crushing homes and feeding off peoples brains, then I don't have to go out and look either. If a claim is so extremely absurd, we don't need to go out and look.

And just as I thought it would, "Being in control of your own mind" came up again. You can sit here and spout that and related phrases all day, its not going to change shit. You've still got nothing but a wild ass story and a crazy guy with a dictionary and thesaurus to back it up. All you've done is let David Icke control your mind. Congradulations. You're just as bad as you supposedly think we are.

I didn't come here to argue back and forth.  I came with info, some here know what I'm talkin about, some haven't a clue.  Maybe those who are unaware may want to look into it further. 

When you come up with absurd claims and expect everyone to take them as truth, don't expect it to pass by without flames.

• windstrike1windstrike1 Member Posts: 553

mithrandir72, I'm just telling everyone else these things. You, on the other hand, should drink as much tap water as possible.  Also, go to your doctor and demand every vaccine available, twice.  Enjoy. 

• truenorthbgtruenorthbg Member Posts: 1,453

The last time I checked we were ALREADY AT WAR.

A long, perpetual, costly (in blood and treasure) never-ending war.  Very lucrative for some special interests but very costly for taxpayers and soldiers.

Merry Christmas!

-----
    WoW and fast food = commercial successes.
    I neither play WoW nor eat fast food.

• SinzOfManSinzOfMan Member UncommonPosts: 224

Originally posted by Aragoni

You take David Icke seriously?

Zomg, the world is controlled by Reptilians and they will soon eat us! ZOMG!
    As he stated in one of his video's. 

"People who dismiss it without question, without research, without looking at it further; they aren't making a statement about me, they're making one about themselves.. The idea that they can come to definite conclusions about something, without even looking at it... Excuse me?!! and you claim to be in control of your own mind?"

I think he was talking to you lol.

Thats just the thing, you see. If someone tells me the sky is green, I don't need to go outdoors and look. I know its blue.  If someone tells me that there is a gigantic space bug outside crushing homes and feeding off peoples brains, then I don't have to go out and look either. If a claim is so extremely absurd, we don't need to go out and look.

And just as I thought it would, "Being in control of your own mind" came up again. You can sit here and spout that and related phrases all day, its not going to change shit. You've still got nothing but a wild ass story and a crazy guy with a dictionary and thesaurus to back it up. All you've done is let David Icke control your mind. Congradulations. You're just as bad as you supposedly think we are.

I didn't come here to argue back and forth.  I came with info, some here know what I'm talkin about, some haven't a clue.  Maybe those who are unaware may want to look into it further. 

When you come up with absurd claims and expect everyone to take them as truth, don't expect it to pass by without flames.

What are you even defending? and why? I'm telling you, vaccines can actually do more harm than good but you have some kind of attachment to them?  Do you sell vaccines or somethin? I'm filling you in on some poisons that exist in our food and drinks but this has upset you?   I mean look how aggressive you are towards me, and the one guy that agreed with me somewhat lol.. I'm not in the least bit mad at ya though.. Our whole generation is depressed, so am I...  I'm not trying to act like this enlightened guy who's got it all figured out.  I just had 3 mercury amalgams removed and it's caused me so much pain over the years, especially my stomach.. that now I'm looking for these and other hidden dangers, tryin to warn the innocent people that don't realize they're under attack constantly.  And where did I find out about mercury fillings? David Icke, so you can see why I find his stuff interesting, he may have saved my life.

• MizabMizab Member Posts: 149

when did I claim vaccines have 50% mercury?  I may not have worded my sentence very well but what I meant was that dental amalgam fillings have 50% mercury in them.  I don't know why your trying to attack what I said anyways.. and the vaccines, even you'll admit they have mercury in them.  And your argument is.. well it's not much mercury.. gimme a break dude.. look how many vaccines are forced on our children in such a small amount of time.. and as if mercury is the only horrible thing in a vaccine..
    What I've heard from multiple sources.  "There are mercury based preservatives in vaccines"..  how irrelevant is it, what the mercury is used for? lol.. come on. 
    2 short video's on vaccine's.

I don't have to defend what I said, I'm just letting you guys know what I've found out.  Things you can't deny.  No conspiracy's.. Flouride is poisonous, why would people looking out for our health and safety be putting it in our water supply?  I came on here hoping, that maybe a parent will read this, and think twice about getting her kids vaccinated before doing more research. 
    To the guy mocking me by drinking tap water.. lol..

Oh I can see now how the wording was just odd about there being 50% mercury in vaccine. Now yes I did admit there is some mercury in some vaccines but every single one that a child is forced to get doesn't contain mercury. The only vaccine that a normal person gets that can contain mercury is some flu shots. I also said there has been many studies at UCSF and many other pharmacy research schools where they have used as much as 50 mcg per 0.5 ml of mercury and there have been only 2 people show any ill signs and I can't remeber excatly but I do know it was like inflammation of the skin for both of them. So at the much no damage and most flu shots only have around 10-15 mcg. 

About flouride um it's not poisonous unless you mean a lot of it can lead to toxicty but that is pretty much with every single vitamin and mineral so if flouride is poisonous so is vitamin C. Now yes there is a lot of controversy around it because large amounts of it can be toxic but it does also do a lot of good it is needed for strong teeth. I don't know if it should be in the water or not but I am just saying it's not poisonous because I have a flouride supplment that we use here in the pharmacy.  

mithrandir72, I'm just telling everyone else these things. You, on the other hand, should drink as much tap water as possible.  Also, go to your doctor and demand every vaccine available, twice.  Enjoy. 

Nice two liner. Way to pass over all my valid points, seeing as how you have nothing to combat them, and deliver a couple of idiotic burns on the way past. Go ahead. Pat yourself on the back. You behaved just like I expected you to. 

Besides the fact, that even if I had decided to get every vaccine there was, and had them properly administered, the mercury that would be introduced to my system would not only be negligable, but non-existant in most of the vaccinations, especially all that are required by the government.

Oh, and 8 glasses a day of Water. You should too, its damn healthy.

*Cut a couple quotes, it was getting absurdly huge*
    What are you even defending? and why? I'm telling you, vaccines can actually do more harm than good but you have some kind of attachment to them?  Do you sell vaccines or somethin? I'm filling you in on some poisons that exist in our food and drinks but this has upset you?   I mean look how aggressive you are towards me, and the one guy that agreed with me somewhat lol.. I'm not in the least bit mad at ya though.. Our whole generation is depressed, so am I...  I'm not trying to act like this enlightened guy who's got it all figured out.  I just had 3 mercury amalgams removed and it's caused me so much pain over the years, especially my stomach.. that now I'm looking for these and other hidden dangers, tryin to warn the innocent people that don't realize they're under attack constantly.  And where did I find out about mercury fillings? David Icke, so you can see why I find his stuff interesting, he may have saved my life.

I have no problem with your positions on fillings. Obviously Mercury fillings aren't good for you. But some of the stuff you're spouting is outright lies. None of the vaccines that contain Mercury are required. None of the vaccines that contain mercury contain enough to really hurt or effect any full grown adult or even an older child/teen. As for flouride, once again, it takes an extremely large dose to effect you negatively, and it can't be administered over time, as it continually exits your system.

So as you see, its a little absurd to assume that the government is trying to poison you. I don't really have so much of a problem with the mercury part (Even though your logic is flawed there as well) than the "Government is trying to control us, OMG" part.

• BushMonkeyBushMonkey Member Posts: 1,406

To the OP,I would surmise they are training the next generation to kill the image of a man with no more thought than a click of a button.  Push button remote warfare fought with machines welcome to the 21st century,

Wow I just looked at David Icke's home page and just wow. I am pretty much done with this if you expert is someone like that there is no way to agrue because you can't agrue with someone that is nuts. I have give you my knowledge on both vaccines and flouride take it or leave it I guess. You can either believe someone who has gone to school for years worked in the pharmacy industry for nearly 20 or some wack job that believes reptiles are controlling the world.

*Cut a couple quotes, it was getting absurdly huge*

I have no problem with your positions on fillings. Obviously Mercury fillings aren't good for you. But some of the stuff you're spouting is outright lies. None of the vaccines that contain Mercury are required. None of the vaccines that contain mercury contain enough to really hurt or effect any full grown adult or even an older child/teen. As for flouride, once again, it takes an extremely large dose to effect you negatively, and it can't be administered over time, as it continually exits your system.

So as you see, its a little absurd to assume that the government is trying to poison you. I don't really have so much of a problem with the mercury part (Even though your logic is flawed there as well) than the "Government is trying to control us, OMG" part.

I'm saying we are definitely being controlled, on numerous levels.  Noone has to believe me, you can all say David Icke is crazy too and you can believe that the only thing he is saying is reptiles rule the earth.. I'm not here to change your mind, just offer the chance to avoid some cancer lol.. NO not every vaccine contain mercury, in fact at times mercury is the least of your concerns in a vaccine. 

Originally posted by Mizab

Wow I just looked at David Icke's home page and just wow. I am pretty much done with this if you expert is someone like that there is no way to agrue because you can't agrue with someone that is nuts. I have give you my knowledge on both vaccines and flouride take it or leave it I guess. You can either believe someone who has gone to school for years worked in the pharmacy industry for nearly

He's nuts right? just please think of where that thought came from and why you think he's nuts.  He's  conflicting with your belief system.  A system that was given to you by someone.  I can't say he's right for sure, but I'd rather believe him than the gov't puppets that are doing us more harm than good.

Wow I just looked at David Icke's home page and just wow. I am pretty much done with this if you expert is someone like that there is no way to agrue because you can't agrue with someone that is nuts. I have give you my knowledge on both vaccines and flouride take it or leave it I guess. You can either believe someone who has gone to school for years worked in the pharmacy industry for nearly

He's nuts right? just please think of where that thought came from and why you think he's nuts.  He's  conflicting with your belief system.  A system that was given to you by someone.  I can't say he's right for sure, but I'd rather believe him than the gov't puppets that are doing us more harm than good.

He is nuts not because anything about his beliefs in we are controlled by reptiles or any of that stuff he is nuts to me that he makes claims about vaccines and flouride when he has no credentials in pharmacology. To me that makes someone nuts when they make claims with only looking at research and facts that support their cause and have never done any of their own research or even been involved in actual research other then reading someone else's.

Oh and you make the statement mercury is not the only thing you have to worry about in vaccines so what else is there? I can pretty much shoot down anything you say I have heard all of the nut job idea's anything from baby embroys in them to animial parts or other minerals such as sulfur or alumiunm. So what else you going to try and say?

He is nuts not because anything about his beliefs in we are controlled by reptiles or any of that stuff he is nuts to me that he makes claims about vaccines and flouride when he has no credentials in pharmacology. To me that makes someone nuts when they make claims with only looking at research and facts that support their cause and have never done any of their own research or even been involved in actual research other then reading someone else's.

Oh and you make the statement mercury is not the only thing you have to worry about in vaccines so what else is there? I can pretty much shoot down anything you say I have heard all of the nut job idea's anything from baby embroys in them to animial parts or other minerals such as sulfur or alumiunm. So what else you going to try and say?

OK we get it.  You sell the stuff, so its all mothers milk & sweet love sunshine...

This guy disagrees;

www.liveleak.com/view

I can't say for sure anything I've said is true accept for: there is mercury in silver fillings.  I had 3, and it makes you think, ok I know for sure now and it's been confirmed by every dentist I've spoken with,  these are real and they still use them today.  I'm proof of that.  What else is possible now. 

I just typed what's in a vaccine on google.

http://www.vaccination.inoz.com/ingredie.html

who knows if that's true I don't, just one of many site's that say similar things.  but there are lots of reason's to think that atleast some vaccine's are containing some pretty harmful toxins as you would agree.  even mercury.  everyone's argument is, oh that's not enough to do anything.  but how do you know what shape the person's immune system is in when they recieve that vaccine?  especially getting several of them in a short period of time.  on a small child? quite possibly harmful or deadly.  even if there's a 0.01% chance of that being true, something is wrong.  It's not something I stress over, I'm aware of it, I choose to avoid it and that's all.  I feel some people should be given that same chance.

OK we get it.  You sell the stuff, so its all mothers milk & sweet love sunshine...

This guy disagrees;

www.liveleak.com/view

Hmm I sell the stuff never once did I say that but when you want to try and discredit someone it is good to force words into their mouths. Not once have I tried to say all vaccines are 100% safe nor have I said in the history of them have they been safe. Mostly on that doctored video he talks about early times where they have been many problems and even today their are some pretty dangerous vaccines for example the anthrax vaccine does have a small chance of you getting anthrax virus.

You guys can link anything you find from google unless it cites some damn good sources or is from somewhere that deals in research I am not really going to give a shit. I mean a doctored video thats great proof or some link about ingrediants but they don't have any sources cited at all. I mean look I can prove aliens exist see here http://www.alien-ufo-pictures.com/absolute_proof_aliens_exist.html or I can disprove evolution see here http://www.remnantofgod.org/creation.htm So if you guys want me to take what you are trying to prove is real maybe give me a book I could read that has some good credentials or a study done by like an univeristy.

Did you notice in that interview how he says "of course we didn't let that info out to the public"?  You see, theres a lot of people like you, who spent all that time/money on an education, and now its hard to accept that instead of saving people you are just peddling poisonous snake oil.  All you have to do is keep it hidden away in some secret file cabinet, huh?  I thought you were going to shoot something down... Start shooting cowboy, we're waiting. 

I'd like to add, if your getting your facts from universities, and mainstream science, the truth is something you'll never find.  You need REAL thinkers, like John Lennon, Martin Luther King, and John F. Kennedy.  But look what happens to these people when they start getting their message out. 

Did you notice in that interview how he says "of course we didn't let that info out to the public"?  You see, theres a lot of people like you, who spent all that time/money on an education, and now its hard to accept that instead of saving people you are just peddling poisonous snake oil.  All you have to do is keep it hidden away in some secret file cabinet, huh?  I thought you were going to shoot something down... Start shooting cowboy, we're waiting. 
    Well you did already pass up on the fact that the video is heavily edited and doctored if you want to learn something about Dr. Hilleman how about instead of googling you do some reading here is a couple of his books I have read. DNA Vaccines: A New Era in Vaccinology or you could read his biography Vaccinated: One Man's Quest to Defeat the World's Deadliest Diseases. Then again you could just learn everything and become an expert by watching youtube videos I guess.

Um to sinz I am not supposed to listen to well educated people on these subjects but instead I should learn about vaccines from someone from the beatles a civil rights activist and a playboy president? Um guys think I am out on this one I have given facts as an expert in the field I am not going to try and argue with google links and videos. If you guys want to really learn anything about vaccines how about you get off the computer chair stop "googling" your facts and go to a libary and really learn something. It's great you guys are trying to be informed but shit you read on the internet can be wrong amazing enough. I am done with this arguement though it's not going to go anywhere since you refuse to listen to any facts if they are "mainstream".

So you accept defeat...

/owned

GG

So you accept defeat...
    /owned
     GG

Ah fine yes if that makes you feel good oh and very mature. All I care about is someone else can now see this thread and won't just see that a couple of google experts opinions they can see the facts from an expert in the field. I understand I can't change your mind or sinz thats fine with me I just don't want other people to only see you two's point of view.

You asked to hear some ideas about vaccines so you could shoot them down.  I provided expert testimony.  Now you are backing off that "shoot it down" thing and running away.  If you want to leave it at that, so be it.  No hard feelings.  You gave it your all I'm sure.

You asked to hear some ideas about vaccines so you could shoot them down.  I provided expert testimony.  Now you are backing off that "shoot it down" thing and running away.  If you want to leave it at that, so be it.  No hard feelings.  You gave it your all I'm sure.

Do you not read. Twice I have said and you it even says when you watch the video it has been heavily edited and doctored. I have seen that interview in full before in a class maybe you should find a local school that has either a pharmacy or medical school that would allow you to see the video in its full length that link you provided is what around 9 minutes the real interview is around 90 minutes. So maybe you should see the real thing not just that edited version.

Oh and hey as I was trying to find the full video online I stumbled upon this kind of intresting  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maurice_Hilleman Look towards the bottom of the page. I really suggest you see the full video were he is talking to them the whole time not a voice over a picture of him in the real video there isn't any time just a picture of him and his voice.

Hey wind it seems we have taken a break and I would just like to say how about we both just walk away from this argument civil. I can respect you have a different opinion then myself. I think we have both shown things for our beliefs. I would be happy to just let this die and walk away from it civil no gg /owned or other things like that just I have my point a view you have yours and thats it. So how about that I just don't see either of us convincing the other.

Fair enough.  Thanks for the link.  Happy holidays.