Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Ingame Flickering

In lord of the rings online, i have just started and have got this terrible problem in which where i run towards something in the distance,( sometimes far sometimes not so far) it sort of flickers and its rather annoying, i spoke to a Gm and they talked about loads of things, Main was was something to do with the monitor options, so i had a look at that didnt know what to do. Is there anyone here that did or does have that problem and knows a way how to fix it, or knows what to do with the monitor options, i would be most grateful, thanks

Played: WoW, Guild wars, Eve, SWG, and more

Comments

• YeeboYeebo Member UncommonPosts: 1,361

I haven't had this problem so I'm just guessing.

Under options ---> advanced graphics (or maybe just "graphics settings"...why they split these options into two categroies is beyond me) try turing "distant imposters" on, or turn them off if they are already on.

If that doesn't help, try messing with your draw distances. 

Hope one of those gets it for you.  

I don't want to write this, and you don't want to read it. But now it's too late for both of us.

• virtuellavirtuella Member UncommonPosts: 699

I got it after i changed graphicscard to a 8600 GT card.

It seems like it's related to the drivers because when i change drivers the problem get worse or better.

For me it's mostly the trees that is doing the flickering and it only happens when i'm running.

• Masta22Masta22 Member Posts: 298

yeh ive notcied that before in Bree. Some graphics tend to flicker .