Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Weird names

armor92armor92 Member Posts: 43

What are some  stupid or dum guild names or maybe really clever

Comments

• PureChaosPureChaos Member Posts: 839

My guild when i used to played, called- clusterflux

• cptnj4cptnj4 Member Posts: 168

My favorite was a PvP guild called "My Little Pwnies"

• MorrowaterMorrowater Member Posts: 13

Funniest I've seen would be: Get to da choppa, Arnold Schwarzenegger used that line in the movie Predator.  I don't know if it is from the movie Predator or not, But I found it pretty funny.  Guild is or was on Draenor Server. 

• eon11eon11 Member Posts: 5

back when I used to play there was this guild named Wargasm which I thought was pretty funny.

• kerussokerusso Member Posts: 23

Oo how I loved the days of killing everyone from the guild "Fallopian Swim Team".  Alliance guilds had the majority of very sad names... Not saying Horde didn't - Alliance just has more people. 

Retired Max LvL and Raiding for - EQ - DAoC - Dungeon Runners - WoW - LoTR:Online - GW/All Expansions - CoH/V - SWG *** Currently Playing EQ2 *** Awaiting - PoTBS!

• cptnj4cptnj4 Member Posts: 168

Originally posted by Morrowater

Funniest I've seen would be: Get to da choppa, Arnold Schwarzenegger used that line in the movie Predator.  I don't know if it is from the movie Predator or not, But I found it pretty funny.  Guild is or was on Draenor Server. 

That used to be my guild's reset the boss saying:   "GET TO DA CHOPPA".    Long live Nemesis - Ursin

• darkerdaysdarkerdays Member Posts: 2

Guild I created just for fun was named Murloc Love

• WintermanWinterman Member Posts: 10

Some funny guild names i've run into are. "I'd Mana Tap That"& "It Burns When I PVP" and a twink guild called "Hostess Twinkies"

imageimageimageimage

• synappzsynappz Member Posts: 23

'Gnomeland Security'

'Sapped Chicks Can't Say No'

'Rogues Do It From Behind'

Oh, and '....and two stealthed Rogues'

"$OE - We Put The "FU" in Fun."

• iinnttddiinnttdd Member Posts: 47

weid name can catch people's eyes

• jiajialenajiajialena Member Posts: 3

My guild  called"god bless you"