Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Possible Guild Wars League

PRGuY_85PRGuY_85 Member Posts: 1

Hello there:

Throughout the months the interest for this game has been incrasing for me. It shows great graphics, gameplay and no monthly fees. It also reportedly plays well at 56k and I trust the team of ex-Blizzard guys. With that said, this is a game that can get lots of fun and longevity from an online league of sort. I have run other leagues for other games including the FNBC, for EA Sports Fight Night 2004, so I have experience with leagues. Right now, I am thinking of doing a possible storyline to tie to the gameplay elements of this game. Maybe some war between races so people join sides and fight, were the story is updated every week depending on people's actions.

I know the game will have its own storyline, but we could create one in advance that ties in to the story or downright differs. Use the Player vs Player battles as base for a big war storyline or something. And each faction would have its leaders, key characters that all will recognize, like William Wallace on Braveheart, sort of legends. The league page would reflect these heroes. We could also use Photoshop to edit maps and stuff and show the storyline from a strategic perspective. Also, wars could be scheduled before dates and build a good strategy to face the other faction.

If any of you out there are interested in this, let me say i am very committed to the leagues I do and people love them. Also, do contact me to talk about it and get it to be a reality. My AIM is PRGUY1985, my email is [email protected].

Also, lets join a good team of HTML editors so we can get a good page for this if done.

Comments

• diegofrgcdiegofrgc Member Posts: 451

Cool, lets make fun lore, but without ruining the original lore imageimage

You have my support!imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage