Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What RACE will you be playing?

outlaw101outlaw101 Member Posts: 351

As you all know one of darkfall online has unique races, like most other features, Which race will you choose and why?

I'll be choosing Humans or Mirdain, i like the reference to humanity and they look pretty cool :)

I also like they're back-story.

Humans are probably the most powerful race on Agon, and definitely the most numerous. Their power is concentrated in the great kingdom of Mercia, which dominates the south-eastern part of Agon’s mainland.

"Don't hold breath about another KOTOR game coming from Bioware" - Chris Preistly

"Bioware is more intrested in pursueing development of it's own Intellectual properties"

- James Henly

Comments

• daarcodaarco Member UncommonPosts: 4,275

I will begin to play a boring human. But if some underdog race seems much funnier later, i will change.

• outlaw101outlaw101 Member Posts: 351

A fine idea indeed,

"Don't hold breath about another KOTOR game coming from Bioware" - Chris Preistly

"Bioware is more intrested in pursueing development of it's own Intellectual properties"

- James Henly

• QuestionableQuestionable Member Posts: 653

I will play as a mahirim of course.

• ElectricdawnElectricdawn Member Posts: 35
    I accidentaly selected Mirdain, but I probably would like to play either a Mahirim, Ork or even an Alfar.

But then, I'm probably too much of a carebear to try an Alfar. But it would be fun...
  • RimmonRimmon Member Posts: 82

Mirdain mage raining death and destruction on ignorant brutes.

I can not wait to play a casting class that requires more skills than kiting and proper spell pattern and selection, granted to do this correctly is no small feat and seldom accomplished, but still it's getting old.

... - ..-. ..-