Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Oh!! Noes!! Guess who else is pregnent (not funny)!!!!!

Jessica Alba pregnent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

F***!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1!!!!!!!!11111One

http://www.usatoday.com/life/people/2007-12-12-alba-pregnant_N.htm

Truly is a sad day. . .

On Time? On Target? Never Quit?

Comments

• Rikimaru_XRikimaru_X Member UncommonPosts: 11,718

My heart dropped when I seen FF make a topic about pregos and who else would it have been then Jessica Alba!

-In memory of Laura "Taera" Genender. Passed away on Aug/13/08-
    |
    RISING DRAGOON ~AION US ONLINE LEGION for Elyos

• VampirVampir Member Posts: 4,239

Originally posted by FilipinoFury

Jessica Alba pregnent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
    F***!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1!!!!!!!!11111One
    http://www.usatoday.com/life/people/2007-12-12-alba-pregnant_N.htm
    Truly is a sad day. . .
    so...........

kate beckinsale, keira knightley,  and many others are much hotter

98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you''re one of the 2% who hasn''t, copy & paste this in your signature.

• bezadobezado Member UncommonPosts: 1,127

Well the only question I have is who is the father. We might guess it could be a celeb from Disney channel or something but what if it is a 18 yr old? Oh no! Will that guy be treated like any regular Joe. If a 18yr old got a 16yr old pregnant it is statutory rape in any other state but I bet if it is a older guy he wont get any charges.

• DeaconXDeaconX Member UncommonPosts: 3,062

The father [who is slightly older than she is] is her boyfriend of quite a few years, Cash Warren.  He was a production assistant during Fantastic Four, the first one.  They met, fell in love and have been close since.  It's about damn time he knocked her up, really.

I'm glad the guy isn't some big male celeb either, he's just 'a guy' who happened to get really lucky and won her heart.  Good for them, good luck with the family.

Why do I write, create, fantasize, dream and daydream about other worlds? Because I hate what humanity does with this one.

BOYCOTTING EA / ORIGIN going forward.

• slannmageslannmage Member Posts: 540

come on kirsten kreuk

• EnigmaEnigma Member UncommonPosts: 11,384

Originally posted by bezado

Well the only question I have is who is the father. We might guess it could be a celeb from Disney channel or something but what if it is a 18 yr old? Oh no! Will that guy be treated like any regular Joe. If a 18yr old got a 16yr old pregnant it is statutory rape in any other state but I bet if it is a older guy he wont get any charges.
    He's 19 and she's 16.

Even if it is consentual sex it's still illegal.  "normal" guys would be charge with statutory rape in a case like this....even if the parents let them do it.

Interesting how a lot of people don't really see that.

People who have to create conspiracy and hate threads to further a cause lacks in intellectual comprehension of diversity.

• ZorvanZorvan Member CommonPosts: 8,912
    Originally posted by Enigma

Originally posted by bezado

He's 19 and she's 16.

Even if it is consentual sex it's still illegal.  "normal" guys would be charge with statutory rape in a case like this....even if the parents let them do it.

Interesting how a lot of people don't really see that.

Both of you get to share the prize for being in the wrong thread,

• SyncrosonixSyncrosonix Member Posts: 341

at first, i was heartbroken. at least kristin kreuk, natalie portman, danica patrick,  ashley force, and kirstin dunst aren't preggo, yet.

• DekronDekron Member UncommonPosts: 7,359
    Originally posted by Rikimaru_X

My heart dropped when I seen FF make a topic about pregos and who else would it have been then Jessica Alba!

Did your heart drop because you're the daddy.

• mithrandir72mithrandir72 Member Posts: 1,286
    Originally posted by Dekron

Originally posted by Rikimaru_X

Did your heart drop because you're the daddy.

My heart would've been just fine if I was the daddy. Actually, I think it would be pretty damn good, lol.

We barely remember who or what came before this precious moment;
    We are choosing to be here right now -Tool, Parabola