Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I Gave Up :(

ExeKnight1ExeKnight1 Member Posts: 17
I'm sorry, I just gonna tell you that i gave up KO, I wasted too much time trying to know how to login. Now I play Guild Wars, I can tell you, you wont get any trouble with this game.

The Ultimate test of strength, agility and courage: World of Warcraft!

Comments

• xyklonxyklon Member Posts: 65
    And this was worth posting because?
  • coldfire1234coldfire1234 Member Posts: 89

Just be happy you couldnt log on. You would of found macros at evrey mon spawn point, glitchers and hackers in the pvp zones. Oh and dont forget all about the duped items, which get wiped  all the time. I wasted a few yrs of my life in that game. Check out K2networks BB rating for a laugh. You owe the gaming gods big time for not letting you get sucked into that . To be fair though if it was cleaned up it had a fun PVP system .

I got a lvl 71 rogue anyone want to trade him for somthing lol

• ExeKnight1ExeKnight1 Member Posts: 17
    Sorry I clicked in a wrong botton in bobochan's post. I didnt want to make a new topic.

The Ultimate test of strength, agility and courage: World of Warcraft!

• hansoffranzhansoffranz Member Posts: 15
    the game MADE fun,like 2 years ago.today it just lags and its overcrowded with  turks :D
  • cracker6cracker6 Member Posts: 32
    Originally posted by hansoffranz

the game MADE fun,like 2 years ago.today it just lags and its overcrowded with  turks :D
    SOOO true. when i first started playing it was really fun but like a year later when they released the expansion that ruined it. also because of  all of the duped items and hackers(and turks). this game would be much better if k2 network didnt run it.
  • DillusionalDillusional Member Posts: 6
    wait didn't turks run it 2 years ago anyway? but yeah the expansion does suck. max is freakin annoying and everything that used to be rare is now worthless, K2 and the noah system suck major ass
  • baicaitou000baicaitou000 Member Posts: 21

me too

• jessuparjessupar Member Posts: 29

<Mod edit> And no turks never ran the game. Koreans did for a bit i guess though.

Anyone remember how much a +8 cleaver cost before the new quests came out? how about that doubleblade thing with the triangular end? cuz shit, now they're worthless.

the STUPIDEST!!! thing they did though was upgradable armour defence armours. I actually knew a guy with a set of +7 (2 pcs +8) dagger defence chitin. I 1v1'd him on my dcz sin and hit like 150 with spike rofl. (with around 1k atp... on a lvl 55)

• lihhgkuflihhgkuf Member Posts: 1

wait didn't turks run it 2 years ago anyway? but yeah the expansion does suck. max is freakin annoying and everything that used to be rare is now worthless, K2 and the noah system suck major ass