Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Lose EXP in PvP?

ConfettiConfetti Member Posts: 167

I've been going back and forth about this game and was curious what the heck the current system was for pvp in terms of dying? I've seen a lot of things, but I'm so interested in Fortress battles, but I remember losing exp during pvp and I don't want it to be like that. Sure it's risky and fun, but the last I remember it it was 10% and that's a big .. amount at level 7X.

Any help would be great-- Thanks!

Comments

• meadrekmeadrek Member Posts: 3

The xp loss depends on your level, up untill 40 it's anywhere from i'll say 7-10%, but after 40 it goes down untill it gets to 4% loss, and again at 76, but I don't know the decrease on that one. During a seige xp loss is 25% of normal loss, so a 4% loss would be only 1%. Ther eare items you can buy to get rid of the xp penalty, but of course you have to buy those.

• ghaleonx128ghaleonx128 Member Posts: 145

Haven't seriously played L2 but exp loss in pvp is just a tad bit under what I would say is ideal.  Wouldn't want to know how much exp I would have lost in WoW if that were in there

• RenithRenith Member Posts: 145

Meadrek is right. Although I think 4 % is still alot when ur 70+. The 1% at sieges is worth it imo.

• SorrowhoSorrowho Member Posts: 581

Originally posted by meadrek

The xp loss depends on your level, up untill 40 it's anywhere from i'll say 7-10%, but after 40 it goes down untill it gets to 4% loss, and again at 76, but I don't know the decrease on that one. During a seige xp loss is 25% of normal loss, so a 4% loss would be only 1%. Ther eare items you can buy to get rid of the xp penalty, but of course you have to buy those.
    it's 8 to 4% you lose from 1 to 51, at 52 and up to 76 the exp loss stay's at 4% at 76 + it start's going down a lot but i don't know with how much.

They's also a new skill for clan's; clanskill luck  witch decreases the overall exp you lose for all member's

at siege's you lose 1/4 off normal exp so it's 1 % but you can buy charm's off courge at ivory tower very cheap so you don't lose any exp at all dying on siege ground's.

i have no idea about fortress but im guessing the same rules applies for em as castle siege's

in a clan war where both clan's has declared both way's you lose 1/4 % off normal exp loss

getting pked, drowning, dying to mob's, killede bye non war tag's the exp loss is 4% at 52 to 76

• GreatnessGreatness Member UncommonPosts: 2,180

1/4 in clan war and then usually people have clan halls that give like 50% exp back so very little compared to before. There are also things called Blessed scrolls of resurrection ( I never use them however) that give full % back.

~Greatness~

Currently Playing:
    Nothing

• VirgoThreeVirgoThree Member UncommonPosts: 1,198

Is there still a chance to drop one of your items on the ground after you die in pvp or pve?

• windstrike1windstrike1 Member Posts: 553

Originally posted by VirgoThree

Is there still a chance to drop one of your items on the ground after you die in pvp or pve?

They changed it.  You can only drop items now if you are red with more than 5 pk's.