Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Nice Game!

i just started and its addicting. its really fun pvp is awsome it pwns this game is deadly i suggest you play it now

Comments

• ookillerookiller Member UncommonPosts: 14

If a game can keep you coming back after 5 years it must be damn good and Dragon raja is that game i have played for more then 5 years even after my cousins stoped after losing my characters again and again i kept going back to this great game  looks are not every thing

• eltomatosseltomatoss Member Posts: 16

why this game is so good for you??

• firemoonfiremoon Member Posts: 1
    I have played this game nearly 5 years now too and I must admit that Newraja is the best server to be in, not much lag, not many hackers and most of all..enough players to keep you alert for pkers anytime. I love this game for it's pvp and social system. You make alot of friends and alot of enemies, go to wars with them, duel with them, train with them and call them for help anytime you need. Best part of DR is it's pvp system. After playing most of mmprpgs out there worth even looking at them, DR by far has the best pvp system. From all the games I have tried only Helbreath has similar pvp system but lacks graphics and different classes and builds. In draginraja you can choose dual class after lvl 105  and dual up to 5 times in total and build characters with different abilities-for example a priest which is dualed to a thief is called Fallen and has better dodge rate and speed than other priests, on the other hand dualing to priest again has better casting speed and spell damage. Every class has own advanatges and disatvantages but whatever you choose, you will still have fun. Dont judge this game by screenshots, go ingame and take a look at its nice spells and sound effects, I'm sure you will love it. Damn that was long:D But hey, this game is worth it.
  • JWONDOWNPJWONDOWNP Member Posts: 2

i dont think it is nice

• SourMilkSourMilk Member Posts: 18

My first MMO game, i have very fond memories of this beautiful gem