Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Alliances

RoughneckRoughneck Member Posts: 2

How do we find the individuals in charge of alliances, so that our corp can look into finding an alliance to join?

Any help would be great thxs!!!image

Comments

• KrolmKrolm Member Posts: 16
    You should observe the E-O forums closely. Alliances make official statements daily. The people that post them are the execs you want to talk to.

• RoughneckRoughneck Member Posts: 2
    Thanks for info. I'll do that then.
  • bufwarrenbufwarren Member Posts: 14
    conrad for cfs and rogerwilco for saimage

Socializer 93%
    Explorer 53%
    Achiever 46%
    Killer 6%

• TivianTivian Member UncommonPosts: 168

If your interested in PvP I highly recommend the Curse Alliance. We have been kicking buttz in Eve for over a year now.

Understand that IF you join you will be expected to defend Curse Alliance territory. Contacts with in are Foyle, Duke Droklar, Eternal Dark, Chowdown.

Untill excepted into Curse Alliance. STAY OUT OF CURSE! You will be podded.

• Fortune_booFortune_boo Member Posts: 2

Just talk to any one that is in the alliance and he/she will point u in the right direction.

-----------------------------

Go CA!

//Fortune

//Fortune

• PaulAtreidesPaulAtreides Member Posts: 9

Northern Star Alliance 4 teh w1n!!

Contact myself.

• SgtChoiceSgtChoice Member Posts: 15
    Long live CA! image

• StaleBagelStaleBagel Member Posts: 19

EVEo has a complete listing of corporations and official alliance information on-site, Ill try to find it and post the address for you.

"I must go down to the sea again, to the lonely sea and the sky And all I ask is a tall ship and a star to steer her by"

"I must go down to the sea again, to the lonely sea and the sky And all I ask is a tall ship and a star to steer her by"

• JacmertJacmert Member Posts: 6

Originally posted by Tivian
    If your interested in PvP I highly recommend the Curse Alliance. We have been kicking buttz in Eve for over a year now.
    Understand that IF you join you will be expected to defend Curse Alliance territory. Contacts with in are Foyle, Duke Droklar, Eternal Dark, Chowdown.
    Untill excepted into Curse Alliance. STAY OUT OF CURSE! You will be podded.

Yup. I initially joined Stronghold Corp, which "is" a Curse Alliance corp, while I was still relatively "noobisH" (I still am), and that's how I got introduced into pvp'ing and all the other fun alliance stuff. Curse Alliance is a great, well organized and pretty fun alliance to be in.

A note to all you ppl new to Eve-Online: if you want to pvp, consider joining a player alliance, because you can be contributing as a frigate pilot against even veterans within two weeks of starting the game.

Jacmert Corra'Halcyon - "Jesus Boy"
    http://www.sfu.ca/~pkchan
    - Following my Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ

• zamoth_bgzamoth_bg Member Posts: 62
    So what do I need to do to join this Allince ?

Beta Tested: Lineage2,WoW
    Trailed: Acherons Call 2, EVE online
    Subscribed/Active: EVE online->Prakhgoth Lineage2 (freeserver)
    Anticipate: GuildWars,SEED

---------------------------------------------
    Beta Tested: Lineage2,WoW,
    Trailed: Acherons Call 2, EVE online
    Subscribed/Active:
    EVE online > Prakhgoth
    Guild Wars > Prakhgoth Nosferatu
    Anticipate: SEED,AutoAssualt

• JacmertJacmert Member Posts: 6

Heh heh. Actually, much in-game politics have occurred, and Curse Alliance is going through quite a big shakeup right now. I suggest you hit the "Corporation, Alliance and Organization Discussions" official forum @ eve-online.com, and see what's going on.

If you want to join an alliance or a particular corp, contact one of the leadership in-game (Foyle for the remaining Curse Alliance, for example; or a CEO of another corporation that you'd want to join), and they should be able to point you in the right direction.

You can contact Skelator in-game for more info on StrongHold. Or me, I guess (Jacmert Corra'Halcyon)

Cyas.