Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

General: Boy Saves Sister Using WoW Skills

Comments

• reanorreanor Member UncommonPosts: 441

Originally posted by SonofSeth
    Mark my words, WoW will start to cure cancer, it just takes time.

LOL, thanks for that. :D

• khoop3khoop3 Member Posts: 2

Apparently, you are not...speechless.

• reanorreanor Member UncommonPosts: 441

I am not speechless, I am amazed of how dumb some stories can be. And how dumb are people who put dumb stories on their main page... *shrug* Why would someone need dum-dum reputation?

• DanmannDanmann Staff WriterMember UncommonPosts: 95

I can't wait till this kid grows up and tries to use some more of his WoW inspired skills to get job only to find out  using "Mind Control" is not in his RL talent list.

Notice: The views expressed in this post are solely those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the reviews of MMORPG.com or its management.

• ThalosVipavThalosVipav Member Posts: 273
    Originally posted by Danmann

I can't wait till this kid grows up and tries to use some more of his WoW inspired skills to get job only to find out  using "Mind Control" is not in his RL talent list.

I was thinking more like when he tries to "stealth" into the girls locker room.

Thalos Vipav
    Star Wars Galaxies: R.I.P.

• m00r3m00r3 Member UncommonPosts: 27

That boy is addicted

• TheChronicTheChronic Member Posts: 253

god bless world of warcraft :D

"You must be either retarded or a fanboi..."

• m00r3m00r3 Member UncommonPosts: 27
    Originally posted by ThalosVipav

Originally posted by Danmann

I was thinking more like when he tries to "stealth" into the girls locker room.

Buahahahahh

• Honeymoon69Honeymoon69 Member Posts: 647

• QuinguQuingu Member Posts: 400

what a BS, what blizzard coming up next for marketing?

• khoop3khoop3 Member Posts: 2
    Originally posted by reanor

I am not speechless, I am amazed of how dumb some stories can be. And how dumb are people who put dumb stories on their main page... *shrug* Why would someone need dum-dum reputation?

Sorry!  I was replying to the poster above who actually stated he/she was speechless.  I just neglected to quote the post.  My bad.

• GameloadingGameloading Member UncommonPosts: 14,182
    Originally posted by bezado

Such BS PR. I bet this boy was paid to say this, if not how stupid of a story. Can you imagine this young boy talking to a reporter then saying I learned how to taunt from WOW that got it away from my sister then I feigned death.
    Give me a break.

All the kid said was "Just like in World of Warcraft" and now everybody acts like he got it from WoW and that WoW taught him survival skills.

• JDexterJDexter Member UncommonPosts: 128

Geez, the first thing I thought of when I saw the title was 'He danced naked on the mailbox and the moose ran away'

I thought that was the only thing you could learn from WoW.

• Wow4LiferWow4Lifer Member Posts: 255

Wow taught me alot of things too.

For instance, it taught me how to break up with my griflriend and how to fail out of college. Two skills I couldn't do without it today's world of globalization.

• DhaemanDhaeman Member Posts: 531

HI-larious!

• coorsman66coorsman66 Member UncommonPosts: 87
    Originally posted by Mordith

Good thing he used feign death from WoW and not from EQ1 or EQ2.  If it were from EQ, there is a good chance it would have failed!

ROFL that was too funny

imageFuck the world, for all its worth,Every inch of planet earth!image

• bonobotheorybonobotheory Member UncommonPosts: 1,007

Mynd you, møøse bites Kan be pretty nasti...

• Narcissus_XNarcissus_X Member Posts: 12
    Originally posted by Wow4Lifer

Wow taught me alot of things too.
    For instance, it taught me how to break up with my griflriend and how to fail out of college. Two skills I couldn't do without it today's world of globalization.

Word on the street is that this teaching was perfected by Everquest

The happiness of your life depends on the quality of your thoughts.

• PezDSpencerPezDSpencer Member UncommonPosts: 111

Originally posted by bonobotheory

Mynd you, møøse bites Kan be pretty nasti...

They're better known for, Idk, trampling people (just like every other 1500 lb.+ animal).

And those antlers...yeah.

---
    He said to me, "On your deathbed, you will receive total consciousness." So I got that going for me, which is nice.

• ThomasN7ThomasN7 87.18.7.148Member CommonPosts: 6,690

This article saved me money from attending wilderness survival classes when all I needed all along was a monthly subscription to WOW. Thanks for the post !

• Bane82Bane82 Member UncommonPosts: 1,242

Originally posted by slannmage
    Isn't it common sense though?

Not to me. I knew for example that you could feign death with a grizzly (or was it a black bear) and they'll sniff you and leave you (again, I can't remember) but I didn't know if the same applied to moose (or is it meese? mice?)

• Originally posted by slannmage

Isn't it common sense though?

Common sense isn't so common, but yeah it is. The kid just isn't learning his common sense from his parents. Instead he is learning it from the virtual baby sitter.

• JimLadJimLad Member CommonPosts: 187

Mooses hate playing with 12 year olds just like the rest of us.

• bakakakabakakaka Member Posts: 12

this happend some times ago, read it many weeks ago, it seems that words travel slow in cyberspace

• boognish75boognish75 Member UncommonPosts: 1,540

Where did this article come from, STAR or the national enquirer? I tried tracking this article it goes from aol news and aol news got the article from Internode games network, and god only knows where they dragged it from, i swear i read this right next to this article in the enquirer '' My Grandma ate a burrito with bigfoot and he revels to her hes not a bad guy just misunderstood''

playing eq2 and two worlds