Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Voyage Century or World of Pirates

I'm looking for a good free pirate mmo and i have found and played both Voyage century and World of pirates. So now, i would like your input on which one is better in your opinion and what the strong and weak points are of both games if you have played both. Thanks

-Krazzed

Comments

• sanquesanque Member Posts: 5

Ah finally a thread worth replying to.  While world of pirates is more strategically based the graphics want to make me jab an ice-pick into my eye very frequently. Plus little in game help is avaliable, and most players seem to have a mental retardation disorder that they seem to like to take it out on you. Often with, my favourite "monkey *** " The game's best elements being Social interaction. Rather like an MSN with a pirate theme, gets boring very quickly. However, Voyage Online presents awesome graphics, level-by-level systems, great character customisation- with large amounts of classes and races to compliment. I would recommend you play voyage, with land and sea battles it makes it the ultimate mmorpg experience.