Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Christmas in Tabula?

ToxiliumToxilium Member UncommonPosts: 905

I haven't seen any news of a Christmas event for Tabula Rasa, other than the Christmas Tree screenshot posted with the respec news. Any word on a holiday event yet?

Comments

• SouvecSouvec Member UncommonPosts: 698

I believe in the patch notes it mentions a few things on the Christmas decor.  Now I am not sure if there will be an actual event to go along with this decor.

• bstuartbstuart Member UncommonPosts: 135

you get a hat that you cant put in your locker

• abhaighabhaigh Member Posts: 390

what about hannukkah, hogmany, kwanza, diwali, and eid?

• LilianeLiliane Member Posts: 591

I did see one player with the red christmas hat or what it's called in english?

MMORPG.COM has worst forum editor ever exists

• EvelknievelEvelknievel Member UncommonPosts: 2,964

I am looking for the

RED RIDER BB GUN

if anyone is selling this gun, I will buy it for $$$$$$ in game... I hear it PWNS!

Ok, just kidding.. where is your holiday spirit! Never mind, I am going to watch a Christmas Story on TBS for 24 hours next week.

• ToxiliumToxilium Member UncommonPosts: 905

Ya I got the santa hat. kinda lame but still nice

• Experimemt13Experimemt13 Member Posts: 188

Originally posted by abhaigh

what about hannukkah, hogmany, kwanza, diwali, and eid?

Fear not..... It's politcally correct.

There is no mention of christmas.... So you can call it what you will.

I'll call it the midwinter solstice celebration.

• abhaighabhaigh Member Posts: 390

I don't know - those christmas trees look terribly culturally imperalistic

:P

• fordiepiefordiepie Member Posts: 102
    I read the holiday notices on the various fan/blog sites of TR, with the rhetoric coming from the devs. Frankly, their ostentatiouly, snidely secular press releases sound like mockery--and are quite offensive. They go out of their way to jeer and show disrespect. I guess they assume that none of their players could possibly take Christmas seriously.

But we have to remember the lifestyle choices of the top executives--taking their heroic female lead character and putting her naked in Playboy magazine in the December issue. No class, these Garriotts.

Wonder if there are some pink slips intended for some Christmas stockings in Austin? The servers just get slower and slower. Sales are poor at amazon despite being 1/2 off. Auran ("Fury") has started its bloodletting, and I'm reading of another studio in Austin with problems. I think the product is "Blacksite".

Until you spread your wings, you have no idea how far you can walk.

Visit the Tabula Rasa page on the Games List. Whole press release about new holiday events and items. Main event is a Earth-Memorial, and a Defend Foreas Base event.

• smg77smg77 Member Posts: 672

Originally posted by fordiepie

I read the holiday notices on the various fan/blog sites of TR, with the rhetoric coming from the devs. Frankly, their ostentatiouly, snidely secular press releases sound like mockery--and are quite offensive. They go out of their way to jeer and show disrespect. I guess they assume that none of their players could possibly take Christmas seriously.

You're going to have to accept the fact that the entire world doesn't follow your "belief system" and learn to deal. Calling something secular isn't offensive.

• CryptorCryptor Member UncommonPosts: 523

"I read the holiday notices on the various fan/blog sites of TR, with the rhetoric coming from the devs. Frankly, their ostentatiouly, snidely secular press releases sound like mockery--and are quite offensive. They go out of their way to jeer and show disrespect. I guess they assume that none of their players could possibly take Christmas seriously.

But we have to remember the lifestyle choices of the top executives--taking their heroic female lead character and putting her naked in Playboy magazine in the December issue. No class, these Garriotts."

Are you insane ?

• dogdersROCdogdersROC Member UncommonPosts: 21

That was funny. It was supposed to be funny, yes?

I saw the Sarah Morrison nude pic. Meh. The Conan: Hyborian adventures chick was much better, but still, real people is always better.

• Die_ScreamDie_Scream Member Posts: 1,785
    Originally posted by HiGHPLaiNS

I am looking for the
    RED RIDER BB GUN

Oh holy shiite, thats the best, best, bestest X-mas movie ever!

I'm gonna buy someone a pink bunny suit for christmas