Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Elite Depopulation Agenda Gains Ground

frodusfrodus Member Posts: 2,396

Top Australian Science Journal calls for de-facto one child policy to "offset carbon emissions"

Another prominent scientist has thrown his weight behind the long term agenda to implement measures to stem the population of the planet, a view that is gaining ground with increased pressure on governments to act over climate change as the justification.

The Medical Journal of Australia has published a report by a professor who suggests that couples with more than two children should be charged a lifelong tax to offset their extra offspring's carbon dioxide emissions.

The report in an Australian medical journal called for parents to be charged $5000 a head for every child after their second, and an annual tax of up to $800, reports the AAP.

And couples who were sterilised would be eligible for carbon credits under the controversial proposal.

This is really getting crazy.

Written by Steve Watson

Wednesday, 12 December 2007

Trade in material assumptions for spiritual facts and make permanent progress.

Comments

• MR-BubblesMR-Bubbles Member Posts: 649

Why do you call this topic ELITE?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Retired from: Neocron, Everquest, Everquest 2, Guild Wars, RF Online and Final Fantasy VII

Currently Playing : EvE Online.

• windstrike1windstrike1 Member Posts: 553

"Every newborn baby in Australia represents a potent source of greenhouse gas emissions for an average of 80 years, not simply by breathing but by the profligate consumption of resources typical of our society," he wrote.

See folks, its our breathing that is killing the earth now.  Global carbon tax = you can't afford to breath. 

Theres actually a really good documentary that goes into the depopulation plans;

Endgame: video.google.com/videoplay

• ColdmeatColdmeat Member UncommonPosts: 3,407

And people wonder why I mock, and ridicule the tin foil population.

Yes, It could only possibly be people breathing in and out too much that is causing to much CO2 in the atmosphere. Couldn't have anything to do with having less green plant life consuming CO2,and releasing oxygen, let alone numerous fossil fuel vehicles pumping carcinogens into the air.

So let's not find alternative fuel sources, and reduce urban blight, let's try to prevent those pesky poor from fucking so much. image Oh, and let's ban Sex Ed in school, and prevent people from getting access to birth control... imageimageimageimage

Seeing as stopping people from having sex is about as likely as seeing Fred Astaire tap dancing on the surface of the Sun, I have a better idea than preventing people from breeding.

A) Stop protecting stupid people from themselves. It's proven scientific fact that dumbasses breed faster than intelligent people, who tend to spend their free time doing something other than shooting out babies they can't afford.

B) Stop preventing me from taking a tire iron to said stupid people. remember folks, Social Darwinism is it's own reward. And hey, I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one with an urge to club the idiot in the SUV talking on their cell phone while swerving in and out of traffic.

• windstrike1windstrike1 Member Posts: 553

Coldmeat wants to suffocate your baby!!!! 

• ZorvanZorvan Member CommonPosts: 8,912
    Originally posted by Coldmeat

And people wonder why I mock, and ridicule the tin foil population.

Yes, It could only possibly be people breathing in and out too much that is causing to much CO2 in the atmosphere. Couldn't have anything to do with having less green plant life consuming CO2,and releasing oxygen, let alone numerous fossil fuel vehicles pumping carcinogens into the air.

So let's not find alternative fuel sources, and reduce urban blight, let's try to prevent those pesky poor from fucking so much. Oh, and let's ban Sex Ed in school, and prevent people from getting access to birth control...

Seeing as stopping people from having sex is about as likely as seeing Fred Astaire tap dancing on the surface of the Sun, I have a better idea than preventing people from breeding.
    A) Stop protecting stupid people from themselves. It's proven scientific fact that dumbasses breed faster than intelligent people, who tend to spend their free time doing something other than shooting out babies they can't afford.
    What in the world would we do without trailer trash, welfare mommas, and Britney Spears?

B) Stop preventing me from taking a tire iron to said stupid people. remember folks, Social Darwinism is it's own reward. And hey, I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one with an urge to club the idiot in the SUV talking on their cell phone while swerving in and out of traffic.
    Oh, you already answered that.

• DCTitanDCTitan Member Posts: 88

I guess when the Australian's breed themselves out of extinction China and India will have a place to dump their convicts.

• DekronDekron Member UncommonPosts: 7,359

Next comes the fart tax.

• ZorvanZorvan Member CommonPosts: 8,912

Originally posted by Dekron

Next comes the fart tax.

*sniff*

*sniff sniff*

Well, there goes my paycheck................................

• GodliestGodliest Member Posts: 3,486

Originally posted by Dekron
    Next comes the fart tax.

We all know what happens when people fart less.

• BrianshoBriansho Member UncommonPosts: 3,586

i would rather have them say "offset idiocracy emissions" instead. Make the parents take a simple intelligence test before they can get pregnant.

Don't be terrorized! You're more likely to die of a car accident, drowning, fire, or murder! More people die every year from prescription drugs than terrorism LOL!

• WantsumBierWantsumBier Member Posts: 1,079
    Originally posted by Briansho

i would rather have them say "offset idiocracy emissions" instead. Make the parents take a simple intelligence test before they can get pregnant.

^^Bump^^

I shoot for the curve... anything above that is gravy.

• Bane82Bane82 Member UncommonPosts: 1,242

Originally posted by windstrike1

"Every newborn baby in Australia represents a potent source of greenhouse gas emissions for an average of 80 years, not simply by breathing but by the profligate consumption of resources typical of our society," he wrote.
    See folks, its our breathing that is killing the earth now.  Global carbon tax = you can't afford to breath. 

Theres actually a really good documentary that goes into the depopulation plans;
    Endgame: video.google.com/videoplay

I thought it was the cows that emmited the most gases lol! We stink as a species. I have a feeling mother earth will do the depopulation on her own, so I'm not going to change my ways just because some egghead says so.

• goneglockingoneglockin Member UncommonPosts: 706

We could use that policy here in the Detroit and the metro area.  You guys don't even know how bad it is here.  So many women here pushing 30 with 3 or more children by 2 or more fathers it makes me wanna go crazy and start lashing out, screaming, telling them all what awful failures of human beings they all are... or move.  They don't let us outta here though.  I gotta go.  A guard is coming.

Hope you got your things together. Hope you are quite prepared to die. Looks like we're in for nasty weather. ... There's a bad moon on the rise.