Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The 4th Coming Free MMORPG

I  was Searching threw your list of Free MMORPG's. The 4th Coming is a Mideval  based MMORPG its a Great Game to play A bit Slow at First But the Gaming is teeming with 1000's of monsters,quest,spells,skils,items.. One of the Main Objectives in this Game is to Create a Character For The Purpose of PVP/PK/Thievery.. This Game Is 100% hacker safe and anyone caught Cheating or using Bots is banned. The possibilities on this Game are endless and with a never ending team of developers this game is updated frequently with new weapons quests and items to keep you on your toes. So Please Come Enjoy Our Realms Meet New people and Most of All HAVE FUN FOR FREE!!!!

Here are some T4C Servers that are Free to Play

Havoct4c.com (please excuse there website its currently undergoing changes for updated items)

Abominationt4c.com

T4C Fansites (see what other players think of this Game)

T4Cbible.com

t4cxplorer.forumotion.com

Comments

• CzzarreCzzarre Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 3,742

I wonder, with all the free MMORPG advetrs we see on the boards, should we set up a seperate board just for advertisements?

Course then, what else would be posted on the general board :P

Torrential

• PunkMonkPunkMonk Member Posts: 483

Watch out for The 4th Coming. I remember downloading it years ago and never being able to delete the files. Wasted a gig of harddrive..

• ShunWolfkinShunWolfkin Member Posts: 8

Originally posted by PunkMonk

Watch out for The 4th Coming. I remember downloading it years ago and never being able to delete the files. Wasted a gig of harddrive..

Hmm... That is odd, I have installed The 4th Coming over two dozen times on various computers of mine and have never once ran into that problem. My guess would be something corrupted either the files or the registry. I have had that type of issue with some files on hard-drives that had bad spots on them as well. Could be any number of things actually.

What bugs me most about your post is the gig of hard-drive space. The Fourth Coming being an older game should not take anywhere near that amount[currently T4CV2 is using 256megs on my harddrive].

Anyways, The 4th Coming is an enjoyable game. The classless system is a favorite of mine and I feel it is a pity I don't run into it more often.

• r0hnr0hn Member Posts: 185

Don't respond to posts like that.  The guy is a liar.  Any posts on these forums have to be first looked at as total BS.  Some posts are genuine but most are BS.

• PunkMonkPunkMonk Member Posts: 483

Originally posted by ShunWolfkin

Originally posted by PunkMonk

Hmm... That is odd, I have installed The 4th Coming over two dozen times on various computers of mine and have never once ran into that problem. My guess would be something corrupted either the files or the registry. I have had that type of issue with some files on hard-drives that had bad spots on them as well. Could be any number of things actually.

What bugs me most about your post is the gig of hard-drive space. The Fourth Coming being an older game should not take anywhere near that amount[currently T4CV2 is using 256megs on my harddrive].

This was on my old computer, I should mention. Recently got a new one. Anyways, I remember two games specifically that I could not delete because of, I guess, corrupted files. One was an old RPG, Soulbringer, and the other was the 4th Coming. Now thinking about it, they both took up 1G of harddrive, which is strange for how old the two games were. Something weird must have been up.

• EmeraldIsleEmeraldIsle Member Posts: 1

I think T4C is cool but I did have trouble uninstalling it from my PC.  I couldn't get it out of my Add/Remove progs.  I'm back on it now as I decided to re-install fully again!

"Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read."
    Groucho Marx