Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

hey i wana quit rs2

lizardsrvnglizardsrvng Member Posts: 39

i am lizardman gr also in rs2 and i wana quit abdly cause its bad being perm muted and im a freakin lvl 100 and i mean thats a shit loada work to get to especially cause i try and stay with my life not the game so any 1  have any games to reconmend and i like games like rs

free easy and u have choices

Comments

• TearReaverTearReaver Member Posts: 33

well.... here are my suggestions.

1. stop typing wrong... it makes you look bad.

2. Sherwood Dungeon

3. MapleStory

4.EQ2

5.WoW

6.D&D

7.FFXI

8.The World R:2

9.Tibia

10. Knight Online

11. Diablo II

12. Mu Online

13. ArchLord

14. GuildWars

• lizardsrvnglizardsrvng Member Posts: 39

thanks i apreciate that.  Any specifics out of those u think id like best i already tried maplestory it takes 2 long to download.

Well, for sherwood, you don't download anything, it is on a web browser.

yea i tried playing that but i had no clue wat to do it was so wierd and yea it just didnt fit my style u kno i like being able to walk around not jsut clik on different pages

dude... Sherwood is not clicking on different pages... it is completely 3d, and it isn't point and click... it is so much more interactive here is the link: www.maidmarian.com

im sorry i thought it was the other game i tried to play i already tried this 1 and i did again the problem was that my showave player wont work with it even when i try and download a new one it wont work ive tried everything customer support and all but it wont work.

Then your best bet would be mu online.

thank you im gona try it out now also quick question u kno what the OP next to my name stands for?

thank you for the sugestion now im downloading it for the next 7hr and 56m lol yea why do all mmorpg's have to be downloaded thats y i loved rs it was just go on a site and log on from anywhere in the world