Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

pvp penalty

RussiaaaRussiaaa Member Posts: 6

is there a penalty for dying in pvp? and how does it work? is it ffa pvp?

The Kouz
TR - Pegasus

Comments

• ValiumSummerValiumSummer Member Posts: 1,008

You get credits for winning PvP duels (concentual) I'm not yet sure what the credit does for you.  

You also can PK in unprotected zones (most are unprotected).  

If you attack a player your name becomes purple.   If the player attacks you back he also becomes purple.   If he decides not to attack you, his name remains white and you are unable to use your special attacks.    If you kill him using your regular attack, and he has not defended himself in anyway... then you become "red".   

If you defeat him and he fought back you will be "purple" for a  brief period of time... this allows anyone to attack you.

If you defeat him and he did NOT fight back you will become RED and anyone can attack you (I beileve without going purple themselves).

If you pk enough... (murder) and get enough negative points your status as a murderer will affect your ability to get into town and use vendors, enter dead front etc.

Thats the best I can describe it.   If I've missed some details or got some wrong its only because the in game help system does a poor job of explaining the game.

I've explained to you the pvp system the way I have experienced it.

• khartokhar3khartokhar3 Member UncommonPosts: 486

Originally posted by ValiumSummer

You get credits for winning PvP duels (concentual) I'm not yet sure what the credit does for you.  
    You also can PK in unprotected zones (most are unprotected).  
    If you attack a player your name becomes purple.   If the player attacks you back he also becomes purple.   If he decides not to attack you, his name remains white and you are unable to use your special attacks.    If you kill him using your regular attack, and he has not defended himself in anyway... then you become "red".   
    If you defeat him and he fought back you will be "purple" for a  brief period of time... this allows anyone to attack you.
    If you defeat him and he did NOT fight back you will become RED and anyone can attack you (I beileve without going purple themselves).
    If you pk enough... (murder) and get enough negative points your status as a murderer will affect your ability to get into town and use vendors, enter dead front etc.
    Thats the best I can describe it.   If I've missed some details or got some wrong its only because the in game help system does a poor job of explaining the game.
    I've explained to you the pvp system the way I have experienced it.

well explained just 1 more thing, if u pk to much ur ip points will increase and if they reach about 400-500 (im not sure how much) and u got killed by anyone u will go to jail and have to stay there for many hours

• kola_666kola_666 Member UncommonPosts: 42

• zabzarianzabzarian Member Posts: 1

the special attacks/skills can be used if you hold the ctrl key while using them

donkeys 4

justice

Donkeys 4 Justice

• norwin02norwin02 Member Posts: 2

does anyone know what is the exact number before you go to jail? and uhm, you will only go to jail if you get killed right?