Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New to this game.

ilovemmropgilovemmropg Member Posts: 16

Do u have to pay to download this game or is it like everything free?

And is there like a zone to do PvP or u can kill ppl freely everywhere?

Thx in advance.

Comments

• VadenVaden Member UncommonPosts: 145

Well its probably one of the best FREE games of this type. No monthly fee or cost to buy the game.

I havent played in awhile but i know they moved the open pvp from lv15 to lv30 (blame the high level gankers for that) Big issues with people like lv60+ killing "noobs"

There are draw backs to killing people in a "semi-safe zone" as you still kan kill or attack them but you'll get branded a murderer after awhile via the ingame client. once that happened Gaurds kill you or sometimes try and you kant trade or team... unless you get  a pardon.

There are real PvP zones but when I played most people would rather gank or "PvP" right outside the city gates.

There are also Guild Wars and some type of OP War so its enuff PvP for anyone really.... also good crafting skill for making income and an Auction House so no laggy cities..

Games I've Played: SilkRoad, Flyff, NeoCron, PlanetSide, Rapplez, UpshiftRacer, Drift City, TB, Kwonho, ArchLord, AoA, Exteel, WolfTeam, Shaiyan, WoKF, FFXIV, STO, KoTR, ESO, Defiance, Mabinogi

Games I'm Playing: Warframe/STO

Games I'm Pondering: The Secret World