Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I want flowers back!

LlamsterLlamster Member Posts: 234

If you scroll down to the bottom of the screen, you'll notice that you can change the background of the page. There are three options: Default, Legacy, and Base. However, there used to be another background available: Flowers.

This post is a demand that you make Flowers available again. It was my favorite background.

BRING BACK FLOWERS!

Have played: RuneScape, EQ2 (free trial), Last Chaos, Silk Road, Dungeon Runners.
Currently playing: RuneScape, Dungeon Runners.

The notion that graphics, or anything else for that matter, are anywhere near as important as gameplay/fun is so utterly ridiculous that anyone who shares such a view should be placed in an asylum.

Comments

• orca829orca829 Member Posts: 1

cannot really see the difference.

• TaeraTaera Community ManagerMember CommonPosts: 1,078

While we will all remember Flowers and the awesome April Fools that introduced it, the time spent maintaining the skin was not sensible in relation to the number of users who used it.  April rolls around again soon, though, and who knows what fun tricks we'll be up to this year!

Laura "Taera" Genender
    Community Manager
    MMORPG.com

• ZorvanZorvan Member CommonPosts: 8,912
    Originally posted by Taera

While we will all remember Flowers and the awesome April Fools that introduced it, the time spent maintaining the skin was not sensible in relation to the number of users who used it.  April rolls around again soon, though, and who knows what fun tricks we'll be up to this year!

You can bring the flowers back as soon as you show your daffodil-picking dwarf.

• TaeraTaera Community ManagerMember CommonPosts: 1,078
    Originally posted by Zorvan

You leave Sir Ladyflower Ironforge out of this, don'tcha know!  (I'm giving him a Wisconsin accent, too!)

Laura "Taera" Genender
    Community Manager
    MMORPG.com

• ZorvanZorvan Member CommonPosts: 8,912

Originally posted by Zorvan

You leave Sir Ladyflower Ironforge out of this, don'tcha know!  (I'm giving him a Wisconsin accent, too!)

lol

So many cheesy joke opportunities.................