Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

We need a hardware/PC problems general forum

The off topic is often swarmed with PC problems and questions about upgrading/building a new computer.  I got a lot of help from this site when building my computer about a year ago.  I think it would be really helpful however to have a general discussion section completely dedicated to systems and hardware and technical questions, as MMOs are almost entirely (with a few exceptions) exclusive to PCs and PCs must be upgraded and rebuilt to accommodate new graphics and engines.

Additionally there are many people on this site who like to help with this sort of problem, and this would give them a condensed place to look

overall i think it would be benefitial to many an MMO gamer

Comments

• TaeraTaera Community ManagerMember CommonPosts: 1,078
    Originally posted by b0rderline99

The off topic is often swarmed with PC problems and questions about upgrading/building a new computer.  I got a lot of help from this site when building my computer about a year ago.  I think it would be really helpful however to have a general discussion section completely dedicated to systems and hardware and technical questions, as MMOs are almost entirely (with a few exceptions) exclusive to PCs and PCs must be upgraded and rebuilt to accommodate new graphics and engines.
    Additionally there are many people on this site who like to help with this sort of problem, and this would give them a condensed place to look

Interesting suggestion! I'll look into it!

Laura "Taera" Genender
    Community Manager
    MMORPG.com

• b0rderline99b0rderline99 Member Posts: 1,441

Originally posted by Taera

Originally posted by b0rderline99

Interesting suggestion! I'll look into it!

Glad to hear it, i think it could only bring good!

a place for people to get hardware and software help as well as a place for us tech geeks to compete

• TaeraTaera Community ManagerMember CommonPosts: 1,078

Laura "Taera" Genender
    Community Manager
    MMORPG.com