Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I would and I wouldn't pay the game

First I would pay to play games but just if those are the coolest games I ever played,but so far I haven't seen any super cool game that would worthed my money.

Second I wouldn't pay because you can never know what kind of game is it and how interesting is,and for that cause I prefer to borrow CD-s with games from my friends.

Comments

• bolinp78bolinp78 Member Posts: 21

what the....

• AckbarAckbar Member UncommonPosts: 927
    Originally posted by kalikrates

First I would pay to play games but just if those are the coolest games I ever played,but so far I haven't seen any super cool game that would worthed my money.
    Second I wouldn't pay because you can never know what kind of game is it and how interesting is,and for that cause I prefer to borrow CD-s with games from my friends.

I think you should start going to your english classes bud.

----ITS A TRAP!!!----

• StrayfeStrayfe Member UncommonPosts: 199

I am was pretty agree with you!!!!!

I am no pay cat dog, flyswatter, spinach bungee jump, mega eyeheads.  Plus box bucket happily money moogle mincemeat.  Hubba ooba bumba, Dr. Hoggly Woggly, mingle mumpsikins, porcupine object, white spleen!

Finally, yellow bubbles but no.. and hi... prescription bag up kiwi project soul noodle MMORPG.  Please would opine murder $$$$ taxi cab tarnation political poppycock grandmother!!!!!!!!! OK?

Edit: POLL HYPER RUBIX CUBE SHEEPLE SUNDAY IDAHO POINTS?????

• ghostinfinitghostinfinit Member UncommonPosts: 552

"Me can't eat soup!"  >waves fork around, stabbing at bowl<

the janitor from "Scrubs"

oh god i love this thread already

• phluuxphluux Member Posts: 211

• IlliusIllius Member UncommonPosts: 4,142

Originally posted by Strayfe

I am no pay cat dog, flyswatter, spinach bungee jump, mega eyeheads.  Plus box bucket happily money moogle mincemeat.  Hubba ooba bumba, Dr. Hoggly Woggly, mingle mumpsikins, porcupine object, white spleen!
    Finally, yellow bubbles but no.. and hi... prescription bag up kiwi project soul noodle MMORPG.  Please would opine murder $$$$ taxi cab tarnation political poppycock grandmother!!!!!!!!! OK?

This post is full of win!

All I want to know is if you were able to keep a straight face while writing this or how you came upon all the random words

No required quests! And if I decide I want to be an assassin-cartographer-dancer-pastry chef who lives only to stalk and kill interior decorators, then that's who I want to be, even if it takes me four years to max all the skills and everyone else thinks I'm freaking nuts. -Madimorga-

• batolemaeusbatolemaeus Member CommonPosts: 2,061

Finally, yellow bubbles but no.. and hi... prescription bag up kiwi project soul noodle MMORPG.  Please would opine murder $$$$ taxi cab tarnation political poppycock grandmother!!!!!!!!! OK?Edit: POLL HYPER RUBIX CUBE SHEEPLE SUNDAY IDAHO POINTS?????

Pure. Win.

• tigris67tigris67 Member UncommonPosts: 1,762

that poll needs to say...

Yes

No

WTF...?   (checkbox)

Hi! My name is paper. Nerf scissors, rock is fine.
    MMORPG = Mostly Men Online Roleplaying Girls
    http://www.MichaelLuckhardt.com

• QazeQaze Member Posts: 247

Originally posted by tigris67

that poll needs to say...
    Yes
    No
    WTF...?   (checkbox)

There I did every one a favour and put a WTF...? option.

EDIT: OP I castigate your over-use of smilies.

Qaze - Atheist, Nihilist, Sadist.
    WinRAR.rar
    Mudkip Video

image Xfire= Qaze3000 - Add me if you're not a total retard.

• TillerTiller Member LegendaryPosts: 11,164

LMAO XD 

LOLLERCOASTER

SWG Bloodfin vet
    Elder Jedi/Elder Bounty Hunter

• batolemaeusbatolemaeus Member CommonPosts: 2,061

Originally posted by Qaze

There I did every one a favour and put a WTF...? option.
    EDIT: OP I castigate your over-use of smilies.

Could you add a "Omgwtf, srsly?!"-option for me?

Originally posted by Illius

This post is full of win!

All I want to know is if you were able to keep a straight face while writing this or how you came upon all the random words

The idea actually comes from a writing assignment I had in middle school.  The teacher basically told us to turn off our censorship, our common sense, our need to have anything make sense, and write with only correct spelling and punctuation.

Basically, be as random as you can possibly be.  Say the first thing that comes to mind.

That assignment still comes in handy these days =)

• QazeQaze Member Posts: 247

Here's a much better poll.

Enjoy  

Qaze - Atheist, Nihilist, Sadist.
    WinRAR.rar
    Mudkip Video

image Xfire= Qaze3000 - Add me if you're not a total retard.

The OP is either:

1) 6

2) foreign.. very foreign

3) mentally returdad

Someone can make me a poll for that plzthx... lets see what everyone thinks

Well, according to his profile, he's from Romania.  I guess we can't be too hard on him.

• SaintFinSaintFin Member Posts: 19
    Originally posted by Qaze

Here's a much better poll.
    Enjoy  

Am I a gaming nerd that I actually know what all those acronyms and 1337 are?

• KryogenicKryogenic Member Posts: 663

You guys need some help or amybe a hug or something. The OP's first language is obviously not English and you all proceed to trash him or her and then clap each other and yourselves on the back for how witty you are.

You're such a clever, clever bunch of people. It takes so much intellect to make fun of someone who doesn't speak English as fluently as you.

• sifudojasifudoja Member Posts: 142

Now, tell him all that stupid crap in his language and it might be funny, lol. Maybe.....

Find hobbies, haters.

• MR-BubblesMR-Bubbles Member Posts: 649

Originally posted by kalikrates

What i am guessing you are basically asking is whether like you we prefer not to pay for ower games unless its a game we really like. And when i say not apy for its by doing things like borrowing games from friends and hiring games.

Well i Voted no as i dont mind buying my games, it is true that some may turn out not to be worth it but in the end if i keep the reciept i can return some of them [as long as they are not online games].

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Retired from: Neocron, Everquest, Everquest 2, Guild Wars, RF Online and Final Fantasy VII

Currently Playing : EvE Online.