Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WAR and its DAOC roots

CzzarreCzzarre Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 3,742

Good news on the WAR Newsletter. For the perhaps 0.001% of DAOC players who arn't following WAR development.

"While we aren’t ready to publicly discuss Keeps and their siege mechanics in great detail at this time, anyone that has taken part in a Keep battle in Dark Age of Camelot® will have an idea of what we have in store for WAR (though it should be noted that this new Keeps system will differ from the one found in DAoC). The addition of Keeps will bring focus and meaning to Open Field RvR and beta participants should be able to experience this new system in its early stages by the end of the year"

Very good stuff.

Torrential

Comments

• HadreynnHadreynn Member Posts: 112

Giggity.  It's good to see them sticking with DAoC's formula.

• PhosPhos Member Posts: 455

Lol, there's a whole other thread about how WAR is made after the WoW roots. Don't flame me, I don't know anything about it. But it's a pretty heated thread.

I just thought this was funny when I saw it.

- Phos

imageAAH! A troll fire! Quick, pour some Kool-Aid on it!!!

• LionexxLionexx Member UncommonPosts: 680

that is only good news!

Playing: Everthing
    Played: DAoC,AC2,EvE,SWG,WAR,MXO,CoX,EQ2,L2,LOTRO,SB,UO,WoW.
    I have played every MMO that has ever come out.

• IlliusIllius Member UncommonPosts: 4,142
    Originally posted by lionexx

that is THE only good news!

Fix'd!! 

No required quests! And if I decide I want to be an assassin-cartographer-dancer-pastry chef who lives only to stalk and kill interior decorators, then that's who I want to be, even if it takes me four years to max all the skills and everyone else thinks I'm freaking nuts. -Madimorga-