Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

A nice online TCG

Hey guys,here I wanna talk you about a game that I like much:it's Berserk-Online.It's a collectible card game where you can play and chat with people from all the world.If you are interested you can register on http://www.kalicanthus.eu/KalicanthusEU/HomePage.ist if you are an european union citizen or on http://www.kalicanthus.com/Kalicanthus/HomePage.ist if you aren't.Finally you have only to register on game's site and download the cliet here: http://www.berserk-online.eu/ .That's my first thread so I hope you'll like it and many of you will write here.I'd like to play with you on this game and know you better:it'll be really funny.

Comments

• blix2006blix2006 Member UncommonPosts: 415

what he forgot to say is that after your starter deck is given the only way to get more cards is by buying boosters so this game is no different from any other tcg game..and the lobby was dead when i went into the client.there are much better online tcg games the the cost.

• K.o.v.eK.o.v.e Member Posts: 227

Ugh I hate card games and to have to pay to get more for your deck just sucks. Either make the entire game free to play or make it all pay to play item malls are one thing but this doesent work in a card game in my opinion.

• grimbojgrimboj Member Posts: 2,102

What is it with these TCGs? Stargate online was completely empty after release.

--
    Note: PlayNC will refuse to allow you access to your account if you forget your password and can't provide a scanned image of the product key for the first product you purchased..... LOL

• rapstylerapstyle Member Posts: 31
    Originally posted by blix2006

what he forgot to say is that after your starter deck is given the only way to get more cards is by buying boosters so this game is no different from any other tcg game..and the lobby was dead when i went into the client.there are much better online tcg games the the cost.

Yeah,I thought the same when I knew about boosters first time,but after I plaied some times I was hypnotized by this game,so I wanted to buy boosters,XD.However you can get boosters also winning tournaments:every week there are tournaments and the first three and the best new player of the weekly ranking get moneys,XD.

• scorp2008scorp2008 Member Posts: 1

Don't like card games, each time I have to pay all my attention to it, tiring..

• rapstylerapstyle Member Posts: 31

Lol,but this is different:pay heed to me.

• demonlexdemonlex Member Posts: 42

<p>crapping</p>

• DevalonDevalon Member UncommonPosts: 496

I can't believe online TCG cost the same much as real booster packs. Poxnora what advertise on this site have booster packs that cost more. If they cost the same as a real booster pack atleast they can do is send you real cards.

Also there no one online.

--
    "Any free people have the right to choose how it wants to be govern thats the essence of democracy. It's sad when America has chosen for the stability and consistency of a dictatorship and doing it democratically" -utnow