Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for different mech based MMO's

Binny45Binny45 Member UncommonPosts: 522

Howdy all

Still looking for a Mech based MMORPG.  I tried the Age of Armor beta and couldn't get the damn client working.  after about 15 tries I just gave up.

I was wondering, is there anything in the works out there?  I know Tabula Rasa is working on something like that, but I find that game, though VERY well put together, is fairly shallow and doesn't offer a lot of depth.

Any and all help or suggestions are welcome!

Comments

• kaldierkaldier Member Posts: 75

you can check out Exteel by NCSoft. I think it might be in or going into open beta atm.

RIP SWG
    Kaldin Brine - Master Armorsmith
    Kaldier Brine - Master Rifleman

• Binny45Binny45 Member UncommonPosts: 522

Yeah, I signed up for that, but haven't heard anything back.  It's looks great!

How I WISH someone would start up a Robotech one!  I mean, start it in Macross, and use the rest of the series as an expansion (eventually leading up to Southern Cross then the Invid Invasion, followed by the Shadow Chronicles).

• kaldierkaldier Member Posts: 75

MechQuest is kind of cool too. It is not an mmo, just a free flash game but it might quench some mech thirst in your free time.

RIP SWG
    Kaldin Brine - Master Armorsmith
    Kaldier Brine - Master Rifleman

• Binny45Binny45 Member UncommonPosts: 522

Aye, but I'm an old hand at the Palladium Robotech RPG hehe.  I need that leveling aspect! ;)